Reviews for Just Visiting
Baby Porcupine-Cute but DEADLY chapter 4 . 2/14
OH MY GOSH, YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! It's so awesome and original and AAH PLEASE CONTINUE!
owlhero chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
I like the anti-archtype you used for Mario Velasquez, the security guard. At he makes it easier for the twins to get used to having him around. Its almost weird seeing how the show treats him as the character and here they are treated as adults. At the same time, whether show or reality, some things never change.

I must be odd becuase I just find Dylan's situation just so funny. It seems to keep pounding on him like a headache. Unfortunately for him, it seems its too real.

I hope this story does not die on the vine. It has amazing comic potential. Now onto your next story I have not reviewed.
owlhero chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
I dont mind the semi-short chapters by the way. They make for quick reviewing. The song at the top matches the need for Dylan to think about the current situation. What's that phrase, Art copying life perhaps? Or is it the other way around? Or are we in the Twilight Zone?

The disorientation matches what I have experienced. And it always worse that then what we thught it would be when we were younger. The confusion is very comical to me. If I had not known better I would have thought this all to be a joke. Maybe even payback. As if the Dylan's imagination got the better of him and his mind was playing tricks on him.

Almost as if hs mind was playing tricks for the problems, "Zack" would have caused if he existed in real life.

I think I went a little far there. Oh, well.

Okay I laughed at the curve ball at the end and Dylan collapsing at the stress of it all. This should be one of the intriguing explanations I have read in a while.
owlhero chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Thank goodness, you had acting like normal teenagers. Considering they try to stay grounded in normal life even with the celebrity status. I found it funny about the combative nature of the fans about who they liked better.

I can see that being a fan's dream, meeting one of them but I understand other's reluctance to believe her. I can see why they mirrored Zack after Dylan with guts to walk to her so soon after her friends left. After it makes it easier to act like the character if the part is mirrored after yourself.

Now the almost desperation to be normal ia shone well here. I enjoyed it.

Of course the bermuda triangle had to show here. The wackiness shows you have enbraced your normal writing roots. The way you described the pain Dylan went through was very vivid, allowing me to "feel" and "see" his discomfort. The wormhole-like effect was cool to see in my mind.
owlhero chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I must admit I like this story with its breaking the fourth wall setup. I dont know why I missed this the first time around but I am definitely going to continue to read this. Combining the show and real life should be interesting to see how it works out. This almost has the potential to a parody of sorts but I dont think that's where you are going with this considering its an adventure story.

But that last line does catch my interest.
rose-petal-xo chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
i really like this story idea, it's a shame you didn't finish it! xo
havensworth chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
nxt chapter?
daydreamer2 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
why is dylan & cole cussing? cole is to cute to cuss!
daydreamer2 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
how can cole be an identical to dylan if someone is "more identical".

i know first hand because "q" is my identical twin.
q chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
so- !.
faith for eternity chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Wow its great! Please update!
deathlyhallows123 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
I wonder what's the reason for all of this? A time warp?
deathlyhallows123 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
This is too interesting! I can't wait for more!
deathlyhallows123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Really interesting! I love adventure stories, and from what I've heard of you, this will be amazing!
Ashsa chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!

XO