Reviews for Come into my parlor
KittyLu chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
this had a lot more irukaka than kakairu and iruka being the dominant.
the story wasn't bad, the begining was really good but i guess i'm just that big a fan irukaka.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Gaaah, nosebleed. I have a nosebleed.
jj chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
nice
neno-neko-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! favorite line:"come into my parlor said the spider to the fly" uggggggg I FREAKING LOVE THIS LOL ,I LAUGHED SOO HARD WHILE READING THIS,I LOVE IT,I LOVE YOU! FOR WRITING THIS ,IM STILL ALL GIGGLY ON THE INSIDE I JUST WANNA LAUGH OUT LOUD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
assassi chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
NIIIIIIICCCCE! :D :D I usually see Kakashi as the dominant one, but it's a nice change, I've been looking for. And there're not that many stories with Kakashi as an uke ;))Very well and keep up! ;))
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very good story, but the spider summons were definatately creepy!
AnimeKina chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
amazingness!
Sacrecrow's Dlohpin chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh yes! Iruka the ever-so-sexy seme! _ Good job!
KungFuu chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Woot! So sexy! I loved how aggressive Iruka was, and Straight!Kakashi was surprisingly fun and different. Iruka summoning spiders was unexpected, but so...appropriately seductive - not to mention perfect for Halloween! Great job!
DeathsMelody chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
oh god i KNEW there was a reason halloween was my favorite holiday XD hmm...could it be the yummy yaoi? :P very nicely done _
atomic-oblaat chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Um... wow. xD That was amazing. Dom!Iruka makes me happier than I care to admit. XD

Thank you so much for writing this! _
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I do agree, Halloween certainly is the best holiday. XD
MonsterAndUnicorn chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
what AARE you thinking about stopping here...more! please...this was soo good XDD only little bit freaked out by the spider...just watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets...it reminded me of Argog..anyway...keep this going! it was brilliant reading!
sesshabattousai chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I just realized I never left you a review for this! (Amazing what writer's block and an ice storm will do for helping you catch up and right your wrongs!)

I love your seme 'ruka . . . and I really love the mistaken grope that started it all. Short, sweet and ever so satisfying . . . as usual. Keep it up.

-m
reeby10 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i read this before but apparently didn't review it... sorry XD haha anyway, it's amazing! i love how forward and aggressive iruka is and how hesitant and kinda confused kakashi is! loved it! :D

reeby