Reviews for Stand Off
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wow. This is a really great interpritation of the episode! I really liked seeing it all through Star's eyes. You brought up some good points that I hadn't considered before.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ooo I have tingles from the tension. Thanks so much for posting it was awesome! Well written and a great way to retell the story we've already seen because it adds so much to it. Fantastic job, thanks again!
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow this is really good! Im suprised that u dont have more reviews! Keep it up
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow.

Amazing story... Totally got Starfire down.
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Loved it! Great retelling of the episode from Star's point of view. Awesome! _
DarkestInk chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
You are such a great writer! I could actually picture that episode all over again in my head. That probably was what Starfire was thinking the entire time...
Cylor chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very possibly the best Starfire viewpoint piece I've ever read. Outstanding.
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow. This story is very good. I love the way you wrote it. The beginning wasn't as good as it could have been but you worked it out from then on. It's great! Bwahahah!

May GOD bless you!
Rianna Lauren chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Aww

this is so sweet! I like this part too...

Good job!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
...

Dude. I am impressed.

'scurries down to the bottom of the page and grabs giant pen to check off Add Story to Favories' Whew! That's a long trip!

That... was awesome. You got Starfire so well... Although I wonder if Starfire would actually be able to hear Slade's voice over the headset. I don't think she would. Other than that... Wow.

-Eve
Shinaria chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Nicely done! You did a good job with writing Starfire's perspective. Definitely a fav. D
The Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Nice. You managed to capture Starfire's style in your writing. This scene and actually the whole episode are some of my favourites, and you really recreated it quite nicely. Never gets old. :)

The Silver Phoenix