Reviews for Sick
Courtesiren chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
“Earlier today when my father spotted you at the gallery, he wondering if we were,”

Grammar mistake :)wondered*

I really liked this. I think you could have portrayed Dans mind a little funnier, but it was still very well written. I liked the part about Blairs sheets! lol
coconut13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I love Dan and Blair interactions; you never know where it's going to go, and although I would be disgusted if the writers hook them up (since half the cast has hooked up with one another already... here's looking at YOU, Nate) but them interacting the way you depict is great! So great job! :)
ClumsyTonks chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
oh :)

this was really sweet
pottersweetie chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Definitely more!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
loved it update soon
mich chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
AMAZING! I hope when you have time you continue this :) Thanks for the story.
charli3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
He does need to apologize...next episode, or i shall be VERY PO'd. Dair rock, they're interaction is hilarious, love reading them...but Chuck and Blair belong together in the end.
PaoHalliwell chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
love it!
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I do hope you continue with this once you've found the time. It was beautiful. I don't like Blair/Dan relationships, but I do like their interactions. This looks like a promising start to another one of your great stories. Can't wait for more.
krola chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I enjoyed it too much! There arent so much fics about "frienship" or characters who dont love each other. It was fresh, enjoyable.

D chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
aw .. make it a multichapter later!
SilkenBone922 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I am going to badger you to right this as soon as promise over...Its good..I like Blair/Dan.
flipped chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
when i watched the episode i swear i wanted to grab dan and vanessa right out the screen and kill them with my own hands. haha

anyways, this may be a pretty good plot line.
Aledda chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
The idea of Blair and Dan being friends always pleases me. Their scenes are always hilarious and I thought their take down of Georgina went pretty well. I wish we had more scenes of them together. I really liked this.
mariz0107 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008