Reviews for Woman Without A Face
Marah chapter 16 . 4/22/2005
Aw! I loved this story too. Your fan fics on here are so much more involved than a lot of others I've read. Though I have to admit, I'm just that way, I wanted to see a little more action between the two. *cringes and blushes* lol. Anyways, great story!
GUNITCHIC-92 chapter 16 . 5/10/2004
Good story. . . love it so much ur 1 of my fav authors. . .ariel
Cyber69 chapter 16 . 2/16/2003
Excellent story!
sylverleaf chapter 16 . 7/17/2002
whatever happened to the dogs? did they make it too?

Sorry, this is coming from the daughter of a veterinarian. *grin* .x
Anonymous chapter 16 . 5/26/2002
Great story, especially the ending. Hope there is a sequal!
maria chapter 16 . 3/20/2002
it was very good story and i liked the scene if the first thing i did not like was that Haruka never fought back and she was helpless.i thought she was one of the strongest characters in the anime
masterscout chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
great story!

i liked the clear structure.

u could easily make a whole book out of this! please do so! or just write some more stories with these nice girls. ;-)

now i will go on reading your stories!

cu
Kitty Calnan chapter 16 . 1/20/2002
*ahem* SEQUAL! If you don't do any more of this I'll hunt you down! Not really, lol.
StarChaser chapter 16 . 1/11/2002
I finished reading the whole story and let me say this... It was a awesome story. It goes to show a person it's not whats on the outside that counts it's whats on the inside. Again awesome story!
Fuseki chapter 16 . 1/10/2002
my God! That was amazing! I've going to save it to my favorite floppy disk to read whenever I want to. That shows that friends and lovers shouldn't care what you look like...just about what's inside. I give this story a 20 out of 10!
CSMars chapter 16 . 12/20/2001
Yeah! Happy ending! Just the way it should be!
Sailor MariMisty chapter 16 . 12/19/2001
YES! IT'S DONE! *Jumps up and down*
Sara chapter 16 . 12/19/2001
You better do a sequel!lol sorry, but I REALLY liked that story and i want to know what happens next! What did happen to the dogs? U just left them and didn't say anything. The ending was soooooooooooo good! I encourage u to write more! lol Anyways, if u do write a sequel, tell me! Keep up the talented work in writing! I luv ur stories!
Taco Sushi chapter 16 . 12/19/2001
WELL DONE! Hey, i have a little question here, What happened to the dogs? hehe is just that i love Labrador dogs! Are they...dead? ;_; I have one,he's so cute!
NikkiNeedsHelp chapter 16 . 12/19/2001
I really love this story. I don't read yuri all that much, but this one is well written and eloqent. I truely hope you do a follow-up. Bai-Bai.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »