Reviews for A Girl From the Upper East Side
TieDyeJackson chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Loved it so much subtle and sweet fluff
RobEdwardLove chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Super cute story! If only we would have been given the chance of seeing Blair join in on the Humphrey tradition :/
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
The ending was really cute!
lovelycupcake chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow this story is really good ! So much sweetness, you're really talented!
slowpokesheep chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Great story! I love the interaction between the two!
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I found this to be perfect. I loved it very much.
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh, I loved that!
Lala chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
LOVED IT! So cute. I only wish we saw more of the progression from friends to lovers.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Cute story. I wish they would get together on the show. I used to love Dan with Serena but now I want Dan to be with Blair, they would make such an adorable couple and I think Dan would be really good for her.
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
read this while listening to eric hutchinson's rock n' roll and my god was it the perfect blend. i love the hell out of this fic. i was grinning like a fool the entire time i read it.
Cool Hwip chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Love it, Love it, Great Work!
Gift chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
this is beautiful, I was grinning from ear to ear reading this Dan/Blair goodness. Hope you are inspired to write more someday.
Diivine chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Cute, cute, so much cute. I loved it!

I just like the idea of mature Dan with mature Blair. I think that's all it lacks from the show; some growing up on both their parts so they could finally open their eyes and see the new them. (I'm sure it will end up like this on the real show, I could bet on it)

And I couldn't help but cracked up on this lign : "Sometimes it was good having a friend so socially retarded like Nate."

Anyway, i'll looking forward to read other Dan/Blair story from you. Please, do so!

psycg chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Uber cute! Absolutely loved it. You wrote it really well!
SammiJ chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
So sweet ... I love the way you write these two together - they just fit so perfectly. Thanks for sharing!