Reviews for Butterflies
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Have time I had read a story like this which include something paranormal, are quite few there but glad I have some around here, thanks for sharing.
nikki-michelle chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
oh my gosh! okay so I love this story although I did have to reread it a second time.. im not complaining though just letting you know. lol I think I skipped out on some important parts and I was able to find it. great job. p.s reading this in the dark is not a good idea lmao
lintu-lvr4 chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
I am completely in love with this story. )
Senako-Hime chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Excellent STORY loved it !
Dragon Ninja Of Darkness chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Great story so far _ i know it's completed but I couldn't help but notice a small problem. In the end of this chapter vegeta says he never gave her his name but earlier she thinks about him, using his name.
Lavonya chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
i don't get it, why did you go back in time to when they were kids?what happend? did they ever get out of that house? how did they stop frieza from hounting the house? what happend to her in the beginning of the last chapter? why did you put "Or so they thought"?

i like the story but i got lost after the 11 chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Chiz. I'm reading this in the middle of the night. Alone. In the dark except my computer. Guess I'm having nightmares tonight.
jessi chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
Excellent picture!
getalover chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
I LOVE this fic! The ending was so nice. plz continue making great fics
KimiruMai chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
Lovely.
Muffinmini chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
it sad it a great story.i hope you write more au happy new year:))
preciousjade76 chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Great story. Hope you'll write another AU b/v fic soon.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Happy New Year and nicely done. Glad to see that there was a good ending. See you around the site!

-D101
Riapariome chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
tjis is sos os so good
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
This story is just so amazing. Cant wait for the next chapter even though it seems it will be one of the last. Keep up the good writing :)