Reviews for End Of The World Sickness
troublewolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Jack innuendo? "Why didn't you do that last night?" Sorry, only one I could come up with.
Loved your story. ?Except when did they go back in time? Plus Jack is a better "man" that I, I would of shot John for what he did. Your radiation angle was good, as Jack would of just gotten sicker and sicker until he died. He would of come back to life, but unless the radiation was cleansed, he would do it over and over again, a living hell. I think the ending could use just a little work. Perhaps Jack and Ianto leaving for a day off? In the late 60's I wrote what I now know was fan fiction. Ever hear of "The Man from UNCLE"? I was in the sixth grade. Now at sixty years old I write horror/fantasy and plan to publish through kindle..hopefully. Do you write non-fan-fic? Just keep writing!
connie england chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
You have written a very good and entertaining story. As Jack is my favorite character, you've done a good job. Except for one thing. When did they travel back in time? I sometimes write so fast, that I miss putting down vital information because my mind thinks I've already done it. And why they would of traveled back. In the original TV show, they didn't. The radiation angle works because Jack would just get sicker and sicker until he 'died' than he would of revived. It would of been hell. Let me just say this: I started writing fan-fiction in the sixties and didn't know what it was. Ever hear of The Man from UNCLE? I'm sixty now and write mostly horror/fantasy. I just might publish an e-book through Amazon, working on it. So just keep writing!
Crzy-Insane-Mental-Cyco-Teen chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
You just needed to ask Owen. Would be a suitible innuendo.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I think Jack would have said "You could have just asked, Owen." Or something similar to that. I have used that line once or twice out of my hundreds of stories,(not posted here, sorry.)

SheDevil666 X _ X
Flyingjay chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Fantastic :D
yyqh chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Kind of confused when I tried to figure out which ones I've reviewed. For I was reading them on my cellphone for the last 2 hours and I cannot review with my stupid phone.

This is my new favourite.I believe I'm kind of twisted for I really love to read about Jack being sick or injured. Well, really brilliant job! Thanks to your fics, I had a better night than it was supposed to be.

Well, afraid that you'd be tired of my continuaous reviews. But I realy couldn't help it.

Love them! All of them!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Great fic! Loving all the Jack!whumping. Slightly weak ending, but as mine are all worse, I can hardly comment! Though I just did, I suppose. All in all, brilliant job.
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
My goodness, this was a compelling read, and a very good idea, most inventive yet plausible. The suspense was sustained well throughout, and it makes a change to see Jack compromised like this, in a believable way.

I really enjoyed this story, well done. I like those "what happened during the 24 hours after KKBB" ideas.

Must go and watch it again tonight and look for the SUV parked where you mention!