Reviews for A Day in the Life
Regal Panther chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Oh my Goooood...

I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE THE GEESE OWNING THE TRINE. Aw man, if it was a Canadian loon, then I could say, "Even our animals don't like Screamer! lol."

WOO that was great.
myers1978 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I figured that's what Hide was doing XD Especially after Will said he could have sworn he went down the aisle with the cart corral. Even if Will hadnt turned around though, I doubt it would have worked that time since he made such a fuss over where to park lol
luinrina chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I really love this first chapter! It's very well written and contains quite some interesting insight in the Autobots' life among the humans. I'd never had thought that Ironhide was a "pranking"-type, but him moving across the parking lot and then have Will look for him is just so funny; I laughed so much when Will found out. And at the end, Optimus' comment, that was a really great finish to an awesome chapter.

I just wonder if we're ever going to learn about the incident with Mikaela, the one 'Bee spoke about? Do you plan to write that story? Please! I sense a great story here and I'm sure it will be as entertaining as this first chapter. Thank you for posting it.
roxypony chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I swear, my truck does this to me too.

Great little oneshot. So cute, so fun :) I love their friendship, it makes me smile. Keep up the good work!

RXP
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh LOL. Poor Will. Well, I suppose even ancient Autobots need to have fun too.
Silvering chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
ROFL This is HILARIOUS!
Peacewish chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
So after you mentioned how few had reviewed your update here, I swung by to double-check that I did. And... I didn't? I could swear I did, but maybe it was only in your livejournal. And now that I'm here, I can't be bothered to go and look; in my logical world it's just easier to review it again to be safe.

So just to reiterate: I loved this. Skywarp and Starscream are just so brazenly obnoxious that it makes sense that the only organic creatures on Earth that beat them at their own game are those tone-deaf honkin', aggressive waddlin', never-travel-in-less-than-a-thousand flockin' geese. Watch out, my shiny and supercilious Seekers! Even their waste product can EAT THROUGH YOUR PAINT OH NOES. This planet wasn't quite the pushover you thought it was, huh?
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Ssoooooo hysterical!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
So Optimus, this was very funny
hummergrey chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Bawhahhaha! It had me laughing, once I got over the poor ones in his engines. The rest was hilarious and the geese getting their revenge was natural and believable. Good job on getting all three of the seeker personalities down.
LunaeShark chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
ROFL. I almost feel sorry for them. .
LunaeShark chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
IRONHIDE! I can't believe you... That was AWESOME! XD
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
An oldie but a goodie! XD Perfect characterisation as well as brilliant plotting and writing.
SheWasFlying chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Ohmygawd, that was hilarious. XD Poor Will. It really does seem like something that Ironhide would do to pass the time in a boring, crowded parking lot while waiting for his human to return.

. . . O_O Oh jeezuz. /I/ take a long time shopping. /I/ always forget where I've parked my car. Or do I! Maybe my Altima is pulling the same thing as Ironhide, just to make me run circles around the darn parking lot . . . *narrows eyes* I'm on to you, Jazz!

( . . . yes, I have named my car Jazz, leave me and my geekyness alone. . . .)

But anyway! Its such a cute shorty story. I loved that short chat between the Autobots (what did Ratchet do to Mikaela? O_o ) and that line about those noble alien robots being a bunch of gossips had me giggling. Great job!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hahahaha! Love, love, love it!