Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
Nikolai22 chapter 24 . 3/27
This story is incredibly well written, and has no memorable weak points. Even the ending was great! I have not read any other fics that manage a good ending. Characters were incredibly well done. This story received accommodations in all regards EXCEPT for a particular lack of battle detail; the falling of the colonies specifically
This is the only story I've read that managed to create a great story that took place years later.
This is among the top 5 fics I have ever read when it comes to plot. It is simple in ways and complex at the same time.
IGN 10/10
And to top it off I could even fap!
Nikolai22 chapter 19 . 3/27
Chapter 19~
I've even making such basic comments because this story is good and I can't say much else other than "I must read further"
Nikolai22 chapter 18 . 3/25
Chapter 18~
I think this is the first time I have ever read romance (or whatever the word you would use to describe chapter 18) and I crispy accept it as a solid piece of the puzzle. You do good work. Also, when I refer to a chapter, I am refrigerator to the chapters in the way this website marks when I say chapter 18, you actually have it titles as chapter 17. Sorry if that made some of my comments senseless.
Nikolai22 chapter 17 . 3/25
Chapter 17~
Ya boy Aang is free.
Nikolai22 chapter 16 . 3/25
Chapter 16~
Nikolai22 chapter 15 . 3/25
Chapter 15~
Goddamnit they getting to ya boy Aang.
Ya can't just go round letting people get to ya boy Aang, that's how ya fail.
(Getting to his head I mean)
Press X to doubt
Nikolai22 chapter 14 . 3/25
Chapter 14~
I kinda want Long Feng to be successful in his plans against Azula. He is still a scumbag rampallian though
Nikolai22 chapter 13 . 3/25
Chapter 13~
Damn. I'll assume that at the moment ya boy Aang cannot go into the avatar state for freedom because I'm pretty sure tht if he could ya boy could be free in seconds.
Nikolai22 chapter 12 . 3/25
Chapter 12~
Good, good.
Nikolai22 chapter 11 . 3/25
Chapter 11~
oh shit!
War hath been declared! Again!
it's go...down
Nikolai22 chapter 10 . 3/24
Chapter 10~
You're lucky I'm tired af right now or I would rule 34 "that" right now and fap...but no I will sleep and then read further Lol
Nikolai22 chapter 9 . 3/24
Chapter 9~
That ending tho
Nikolai22 chapter 8 . 3/24
Chapter 8~
Zuko be like " I thought Aang was my friend"
Nikolai22 chapter 7 . 3/24
Chapter 7~
Long Feng THOUGHT he knew what was up.
Nikolai22 chapter 6 . 3/24