Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
ShineX chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Nicely done :)
ShineX chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Nicely done, and it explains why Hiashi's brother was still alive :)
ShineX chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
... How old is Naruto? Didn't he save Hinata at like age 4-5? I'm confused :/
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
interesting!
Nex-thanarak chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Great story. As soon as I found it I read it all the way through, and I'm about to go look for the next arc.

One thing I might mention. It's fun to play around with different point of view styles, but they all have their strengths and weaknesses. One of the strengths of first person PoV is that it lets you get deep into the mind of the narrator. But it makes it a bit jarring if you're constantly swapping first person PoVs, because it feels like we're barely dipping into one mind before being yanked into the next.

That said, if you can find a way to make it work do it and never look back!
FairoNeko chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Love it!

I can't wait to know who has Mokuton bloodline!
Shiorrachan chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
nice story, good plot. But u have to be careful about changing tenses, you switched from pas tense to a narrative. Other than that it is a very good story, keep it up :]
PyroSamurai chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
This should be made into a anime. Your very good at this though the time for updates would explain why it hasn't gotten too far. The length of your chapters is good. The one thing I have to ask is "Is this turning into a NaruHina story?", but no need to rush the story. Also if you could, I'd like to know why you have chosen to portray Sakura as an orphan due to assassinations on her parent's or if she was living with relatives, instead of the spoiled brat the we all know and hate XD. Anyways, your story seems to have more depth to it than the original and I like that but with that come a slow story telling process and will lessen the audience but no worries, we'll stick with you. Anyways you have a few missing quotation marks here but other than that you seem pretty good. The most common mistake I see in stories here is the misuse of you and your, but that is minor and readers usually figure it out. I love the creative of the alternative reality, but if I should tell that to creator of it if it is not you, please to tell me who to thank. That's it for my review keep it up, and don't just make a quick, fucked up ending if you run into sudden time constraints like some unlucky fools who have crossed my path have done. Most of all, remember if you advertise NaruHina, plz give us a lemon once in a while. You have had a partial so far, its good for now but dont forget your faithful perverts out here, lol.

See ya,

PyroSamurai aka Sean
Tactition101 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
cool idea. if i may ask thouugh, what is hi no kage? it sounds like marine boot camp, but the kage makes me think that it is more like hokage training. which one if either is it?
The Fox chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
a good chapter but i didn't like the 1st POV
Mystic 777 chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Curiouser and curiouser... who made the root? Could Naruto develop more than one bloodline? Or could it be someone else? This was an interesting chapter, the rookies are in for a hard time, aren't they? Thanks for the update.
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
LOVE the story, and I hope you update it soon! W
Deathmvp chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Very nice story so far but I do think your summoy leads you to think it will be a diffrent story. A question though for you. Does Naruto know about the demon? At a few points it looks like he did and he may have learned it from his clan so I am woundering.

Just a guess at one of the forshadowing is Sakura is related to the 1st Hokaga and she did the wood justu with out knowing it.
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Ah yes this nice story that I thought was never going to be updated. Glad to see your still here.
Earthdude chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Nice chapter, update soon!
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »