Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
I loved it! I loved how Naruto's a natural at Junken, and howmhs relationship with Hinata progresses... Please update soon! I can't wait to read more! I lev the idea of a blue-eyed Hyuuga!
dragon-game chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Eisenstein chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
I can only concur with my fellow reviewers, please, if you are still alive, continue this!
x Kyuubi z chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
It's a shame that this story hasn't been updated in so long. It's got a lot of potential and I'd love to see where it goes.
DaughterofDante chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
Very nice
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
My sentiments exactly.
Mugzip chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
An interesting story and a new take on the naruto universe. I hope it gets continued!
jd1995 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
man you SHOULD keep on making this story
Rei-Fokkusu chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
You realize that your foreshadowing is pointless if you don't continue, right? So please continue the story. Even though it's been forever. Okay? Anyway I'm really liking this and just a small thing, when Naruto finds out about the fox I think he should tell everyone, because they're all family and to stay alive they can't have secrets. Thats all I have to say really.

Rei
shadowsmask chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
That was one awesome story cant wait for more
Honey Bee chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Negi isn't spelled negi with a g it's spelled with a j neji
blue-hart chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
you are a god!,
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Oh My goodness this is one of the best stories about Naruto being adopted into the Hyuuga I have read yet! Please update soon! I wold love to read more!
Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light
V.F chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
So... this looks kinda abandoned, but guess what? I liked it! So I'll review anyway.
Some AUs go way off cannon with characterization, but I think you did a good job. I like how you're don't blatantly compare fic to canon while explaining differences. The plot situations are believably set, without becoming obvious.
I'd like to read the rest of the arc!
tangune chapter 2 . 7/28/2012