Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
jd1995 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
man you SHOULD keep on making this story
Rei-Fokkusu chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
You realize that your foreshadowing is pointless if you don't continue, right? So please continue the story. Even though it's been forever. Okay? Anyway I'm really liking this and just a small thing, when Naruto finds out about the fox I think he should tell everyone, because they're all family and to stay alive they can't have secrets. Thats all I have to say really.

Rei
shadowsmask chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
That was one awesome story cant wait for more
Honey Bee chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Negi isn't spelled negi with a g it's spelled with a j neji
blue-hart chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
you are a god!,
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Oh My goodness this is one of the best stories about Naruto being adopted into the Hyuuga I have read yet! Please update soon! I wold love to read more!
Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light
V.F chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
So... this looks kinda abandoned, but guess what? I liked it! So I'll review anyway.
Some AUs go way off cannon with characterization, but I think you did a good job. I like how you're don't blatantly compare fic to canon while explaining differences. The plot situations are believably set, without becoming obvious.
I'd like to read the rest of the arc!
tangune chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
i liked story
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Do you plan to continue this story? I'd love it if you did. The whole storm thing is really cool and the 9 man squad is awesome! Please update soon!
Miakotsu band of Seven chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
good
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
I am reminded of the lord of the flies for some reason.. Not in a bad way.. I liked that book... but anyway on your last comments.. "Yeah my stamina is damn near demonic" as far as not getting sick.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
So he's Hinata's brother?... Hmm hafta see about this one.. I generally like stories where he gets with her as a couple... ALTHOUGH I guess he IS adopted so... The clan ties might not matter...
moonserenity82 chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
i love how you are making it a serious out look boot camp so that they will be ready for whats out there so does naruto have mokuton or is it something to do with being a namekazie bloodline please ccntinue the story when will naruto find out about kyubbi will he be good bad or neither love your story please keep it just naruto and hinata don't pair him with anyone else thanks
Shisarakage chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Black mold... not fun. I should know. Worst six weeks of my life. How the hell my sorry kiester is still kicking, nobody knows...

On a better note, I like the odd spin you got going on here. Givesvthe series a whole new outlook on becoming shinobi. Despite Kakashi-Sensei being the total prick his current role requires, it's nice to see him in ANBU mode. I feel bad for Tenzo (aka - Yamato-Sensei), but it does make one wonder.

I'd like to see what happens next.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Hebisama chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Splendid ideas, hope you will continue...
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »