Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
zachary12 chapter 9 . 4/16
good job
Revisions chapter 4 . 4/15
I hope you don't limit Naruto to only Juuken. I mean Ninjutsu wise. He kinda needs Summoning, ninjutsu (maybe rasengan).
Revisions chapter 3 . 4/15
I was gonna say if he didn't get the clone jutsu down with Hyuuga advanced Chakra Control I would be mad. Good recovery.
Revisions chapter 1 . 4/15
So are you making Uzumaki's the children of Hamura? It could make sense I mean Hamura was the seal master of the two.
KingLoitl chapter 8 . 3/22
UPDATE THIS SHIT! yo this is a fucking amazing story! Sakura has the Mokuton!?
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/8
This plot is very intriguing because when I think of the harsh and stoic Hyuuga I don't think they have the hear to adopt Naruto into their ranks, and it also has my favorite pairing as well.
Death45Scyth47 chapter 8 . 2/22
are you done with this story its pretty good
daedriclord66 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
I truly love the story, but I think you should write from a third persons perspective with dialogue and descriptive scenery.
Delathen chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Hello! This one looks to be an interesting fic!

Out of curiosity, will you be explaining why Hizashi is still alive? By canon, Kumo pulled it's trick when Hinata and Naruto were both only three or at most four.
update chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
please update
melamariannie chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Oh yeahhh! It's wonderful, I liked, thanks for the fic...kisses
Rain-chin chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
You didn't make any name errors except 'Negi' which should be 'Neji'.

What was an error in my eyes is that a lot in this chapter is unrealistic. For example, Hiashi is way out of character and to have Naruto 'master' the juken chakra technique after 1 day? Sounds unrealistic to me.

I somewhat enjoyed the chapter though.
Majin-kun chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
...So I was right?! Did you really have to be so vague at the conclusion of the fight there?
Majin-kun chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Its unlikely...but it would be quite interesting if Sakura was the one who had Mokuton. I mean...Mito HAD red hair, and Tobirama's white hair might be a recessive gene of the Senju that was dominated by Hashirama's dominant brown colored hair. He could have been white-haired but it might have been passed on to his children...which combined with red...Pink. Like I said...unlikely.
Glad you're keeping the plot rolling.
495 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »