Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
NCA chapter 10 . 4/26
Are you going to add vampires next? Then maybe a corny romance plot with shallow and cliche events that sparkle? Oh oh, maybe Ino will turn into Professor X with her mental powers. lol What a load of shit this story has become.

It started off really entertaining and interesting. Now it's spiraled into who knows what, but it's definitely fubar at this moment and time. Doesn't even seem like we're reading a Naruto story at all. Just a bunch of characters using their names in some multi-universe crossover train wreck. Dropped for good.
Azrael Akuma chapter 10 . 4/26
Well... shit.
reads 10hrsday chapter 5 . 4/26
kinda stupid to ask them to fire back when you consider what the academy teaches - you even admit it after the line break. makes it seem like kakashi didn't do the basics of information gathering. besides no sane military in the world asks you to intentionally cause friendly fire. they should know that even if they were stronger, one lucky hit and you lose important assets. other than that, it is a good story.
blood enraged chapter 10 . 4/26
either you have been jagging off to full metal jacket, or youve been though basic training. whatever the case, i dont think that style of training fits, at all, with the narutoverse
Shisarakage chapter 10 . 4/26
So... Kiba's a werewolf. Honestly, I'm not surprised, but at the same time, I wasn't expecting it. Definitely an interesting twist here. Let's see how this plays out.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Ramrikai chapter 9 . 4/17
I'm not usually a big fan of superpowered rookie 9 stories, but this whole Shinobi Weapon X program has me intrigued. Regardless, had it been Naruto who unconsciously used the mokuton, I probably would have quit reading. I hate it when he 'awakens' the mokuton or the rinnegan. Naruto is generally better without a bloodline unrelated to either the Uzumaki or the Namikaze. Speaking of, I remember a certain bloodline book from the first chapter that breezed over a Namikaze section. Safe to assume that will come up soon?
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 4/17
You know Hizashi died when Naruto and Hinata were 3 years old, right? If you want to change it that's fine, but an explanation would be nice.

The idea behind this story is intriguing and your writing is pretty good. It will be interesting to see where you take this.
Shisarakage chapter 9 . 4/17
Is Lee unintentionally discovering Senjutsu? Holy crap! And as to the others, only time will tell exactly what's going on. But that windego... something tells me that there's more going on here than mere anomolies of nature.

Looking forward to more, my friend.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Azrael Akuma chapter 9 . 4/16
'Da Quadruple Fuck' Dude I'm literally running out of Fucks to give.
Azrael Akuma chapter 8 . 4/16
At first when I saw signs of Mokuton I was like 'Da Fuck!'. Then I saw Sakura being badass and I was like 'Da double Fuck'. Then I Saw it was Sakura who hadbMokuton taking down a Jonin while being a badass and I was like 'DA TRIPLE FUCK!' Plot twist bitches!
Azrael Akuma chapter 6 . 4/16
I wonder if Hinta has Mokuton, but I hope it was Naruto
dbtiger63 chapter 4 . 4/16
You have done an incredible job with this FF so far and the changes just made both the teams and their training is awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress as you've written this some time ago.

Great job here!

Thanks

DB
jhos chapter 9 . 4/16
Let me see if I understand, Sarutobi Tsunade forced to conduct genetic experiments on 9 children and now sending a dasabitada islands to natural forces (natural energy possibly) is on them implanted natural adoption increases latent abilities and possessing ? I think your Sarutobi lost my respect (which differentiates it from Orochinaru) ... This arc is doing long and annoying, apparently intended to justify experiments on children did was for the good of them and the village. ..
Daiske chapter 9 . 4/16
Started off good, but it's gotten stale. Maybe it's the vast time between updates, but at this point I really don't care for the plot. You handing out powers to everyone like it's trick or treat doesn't help either. Giving Sakura the Mokuton was utterly ridiculous and even though I enjoy the Naruto and Hinata interaction that fubar part makes me want to stop reading this.
Ryuujin96 chapter 8 . 4/16
Excellent chapter and I'm glad your back. Especially since there is a near complete lack of stories where Naruto solely has the Byakugan where he learns traditional Juken. One thing I'm curious about is if Juken and it's techniques will be Naruto's signature skill set? Even after he gains his more powerful moves such as Rasengan and Rasen Shuriken, but to be honest I kinda hope he does not learn them. Also will you give Naruto the potential to awaken the Tenseigan? I can see why that won't happen, but it would be cool if it could happen as well. I am also looking forward to seeing if you will have the Hyuga have a family summoning contract and if Naruto will sign that over signing the toad contract. If the Hyuga have their own summons I hope Naruto signs up with them, I am tired of him being a toad summoner. However I understand it your choice in the end and if Naruto does sign up with the toad it would not stop me from reading on. So great chapter and I hope that life will allow you to update this story more often in the future.
515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »