Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
WHOO! Awesome chapter! Man oh man! I enjoyed this. Looks like Naruto is fitting into the Hyuuga clan well! That's good to see. I wonder what'll happen when he meets Kyuubi? Hmm...
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Interesting! I'm already liking this! This fanfic has a lot of potential! Good work with everything written. From the personalities to the appearances, everything! Very well done.

I wonder...what lies in store for young Naruto Hyuuga?
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Cool.
Dragon0905 chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
OK I recognize the word from somewhere. But have no idea what it means...I think a story about kyuubi as a preteen girl accidentally getting into some card game for kami and friends while he was drunk and she won making her the nine tailed fox. Extremely early and there were only supposed to be two total for some reason. Anyway she got sealed when someone mentioned chasing her tails in big kyubi mode made konoha think she was attacking. Can't remember the name of the story but it was really fun to read.
Tempestuous Ocean chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
Good story with clean writing, which is something that cannot be said about at least half of the stories on this site. But there are somethings I can't help but to point out:

- In many animes, male characters sometimes grab a soft part of female body (unintentionally), squish it and wonder what it is, while their eyes are closed. Then they open their eyes, realize what they did and pale at once as they start apologizing. One of the most STUPID, DUMB and CHEAP ideas of all times, in my opinion. People can start having feelings for each other without doing someting embarassingly perverted. We get it, this is going to have elements of the many Naru/Hina cliche stories, but such a scene is unnecessary.

- This story is named 'The Blue-eyes Hyuuga', but lately there is nothing much related to Naruto. While it is a good thing to give us different point of views, it really is frowned upon when the main character is forgetten, or in this case made insignificant. If this story is about Naruto, you should focus on his progress mostly. If it is about this 'Hi no Kage' group (Rookie 9), you should change the title.

- I can't beliece Sandaime, let alone Minato Namikaze, would make a plan to change the bodies and powers of ROOKIE ninjas without their families' and their own permission.

- Why was Naruto called clanless? Surely they know he has byakugan and was adopted by Hiashi, right?

- Why has Sakura of all people Mokuton? Doesn't make any sense. All she has is high chakra control, which is due to her extremely LOW chakra capacity. Making Harunos part of the Senju was not a wise choice. It seems like you did this just because you didn't want her to be the only 'civilian-born' in the group. Not to mention the fact that Mokuton is not the bloodline of the Senju, but part of Hashirama himself. If anybody would have Mokuton, he/she would have to be his direct descendant, logically. Tobirama's line would be strong like any other Senju, but obviously, but would not have Mokuton, because it started with Shodaime. [Personally though, the fact that THE FANGIRL girl of the class, who makes the definiton of 'fangirl' not enough to exlain her, has the strongest bloodline beside Rinnegan is quite irritating. Not to mention Byakugan has no hope against Mokuton, which leads Sakura winnig against Naruto.]

- What was that with the point of views bact in the chapter 6? For a minute I thought you decided the change your writing style in the middle of the story, which almost made me quit reading. After checking next chapters immediately, I released a sigh of relief. Thank God you decided not to continue with that!
sorryforgotpwd chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
You're my hero!

First things first : I love your story. Period, it's Ell written and there are no grammar mistakes (at least none that I can think of right now :-) )

And to THE most important point : ... when describing someone's face, ninjas can HENGE into what (who) they saw!
You wouldn't believe how many times I almost tore my hair off in frustration when something along those lines happened!

Thank you! And keep up the good work :-D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
Yeah, this got dumb. Konoha is afraid if war so let's train all our newest 12-year-old recruits because they'll save us all...

It was like you pulled the idea straight out of your ass. If you wanted to do something like a special program for the nine graduates you should have prepared for it in earlier chapters.
Shisarakage chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Traveler? From what has been described, I'm picturing one of the Guardians from the game Destiny, specifically, a Titan. Not that a Hunter or Warlock aren't options, but still. This is getting more and more interesting. I wonder which of the Rookie 9 is due next for a significant change?

Looking forward to it.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
LilyVampire chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
This seems rather interesting - I just hope you'll manage to update more frequently than every other year :D Looking forward to see what happens next, and what's up with Neji!
Jose19 chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
The chapter is good but I want to say this why are you typing the whole chapter with run-on sentences all clamped up together don't try to repeat this too much because it does hurt the story try to space the columns when you write because they are too close together.
NCA chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
Holy twisted sideways did one of your kids go at this chapter? It looks about as bad as the plot has gotten over the years. This one certainly didn't age like wine, but more like rotten cheese.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
Thankyou.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
it seems you didn't have the kumo incident happen
Hektols chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
A bit confusing but good.
davycrockett100 chapter 11 . 11/15/2015