Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
Morriganna chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
This is unreadable. Please use Word or a word processing program for proper formatting.
Telron chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
interesting and great chapter as well
Ross chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
When I read the summery, it looked like it might be good. The actual writing was good, but the story? You lost me at "fox hunt", which is one of the most rediculous and overused plot devises ever, and you sealed the deal when Sasuke was shosn as a dim-wit. Seriously, nobody intelligent likes bashing!
nightwind83 chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
very instering twist with this hope you update soon
nightwind83 chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
deffently waiting for more hoply soon
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
wth, 7 years later and still no update, what a downer
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
Awesome. Can't wait for more. I wonder how Naruto and the others will react when they find out that this was done on purpose. Probably badly.
draco7347 chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
love thsis story cant wait for new chapters
Trace Reading chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
If you're going to be writing names in the Japanese style (Family Given rather than Given Family as it is in most of the western world), then you should probably not split them with commas.
Carolyn12 chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Kiba is a werewolf! I find that really funny for some reason... Don't know why...
I wonder when Naruto is going to me Kurama? I mean he's already heard him laugh when he called Kakashi a demon.
Can't wait to see what happens to the others during there stay on the island especially Naruto with is tenant that resides in his gut and all.
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
You gave him a fucking mullet?! Ugh!
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Minato was an orphan so its possible he could have been related to the Hyuuga's. Kushina was a princess i dont think it could have been her.
Ivyhunter10 chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Kiba got turned into a werewolf! I wonder what will happen to the others.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Mokuton Saukra?! That's a twist I've never seen before!
dia draco slayer chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
You do know that Hizashi was already dead when Naruto and Hinata were 3 years old, right? And if it a AU please let me know, I am happy if it is a AU but I would just be disappointed if it was a mistake.
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »