Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
Gravity The Wizard chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
Cool Update! Though I can't help wonder why Hinata was in Naruto's room maybe she was stalking him in his sleep hehe.
Zoroz chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
interesting fic :)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
Hiashi being impressed by Hinata is good, but now he'll expect more from her. I can't wait to see how missions go, I bet after one encounter with Tora Naruto learns to hit the tenketsu on a cat very well so the little furball can't claw his face up. I do think a Jyuuken hit to a shadow clone would kill it instantly though, no delay. Neji's fight with Naruto seems to support this.
Chewie Cookies chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
YATTA! Keep it up!
Chewie Cookies chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
That was GREAT! Hiashi's finally seeing the real Hinata, and he's giving Naruto props too!

Keep up the good work!
SurvivalHorror chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Great story and great chapter. I liked it a lot... except for the team arrangement. It doesn't really bother me that Naruto and Hinata aren't on the same team, that's fine by me, but I didn't care for Naruto being with Sasuke and Sakura. Seeing as how Naruto isn't the idiot loser he is in the manga, it doesn't make sense to pair him with Kakashi's team since Naruto obviously isn't the dead last. If anything... the team of Sakura, Sasuke and Kiba makes more sense seeing as how Naruto is better than Kiba, so if anyone should be dead last, it should be Kiba. Not to mention I don't think the Hokage and/or Iruka would be stupid enough to put two people who dislike each other on the same team... especially since the team revolves around teamwork.

I would think something like:

Sakura, Kiba, Sasuke would be perfect... Sasuke is the fighter, Kiba the tracker and Sakura the medical/support.

Shino, Hinata, Choji... Shino is the tracker, Hinata is the medical (since she has a hobby of making balms and her charka control is perfect) while Choji is the fighter

Ino, Naruto, Shika... Naruto is the fighter/tracker (with his eyes he can see things his teammates can't), Shika is the strategist and his bloodline can support Ino, while Ino is the interrogator

Putting Sasuke and Naruto together makes no sense, since it makes the team pretty unbalanced since you have two powerhouse fighters with no support.
elarhy chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
interesting twist... naruto a hyuuga.

update soon please
lopno chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
I like the ideas you have presented so far. However, is it wise to make Naruto use just Gentle Fist? He should still learn Shadow Clone Jutsu to not only allow him to use a ninjutsu but to possibly learn jutsu and practice the Gentle Fist with himself. Finally, you need to let Naruto know about Kyuubi and his parentage, which he deserves because he needs to know these things now so he won't hold grudges if he finds out on accident.
THE HEE-HO KING chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
I like it just a quick heads up his name is spelled Neji keep up the good work later
OnGuard chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
it's Neji, not Negi. the hyuuga have a main family and a branch family, no such thing as cadet branch. and Hanabi was five yrs old when Hinata graduated.
HolyKnight5 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Only one thing. It's Neji, N-E-J-I.
Shinku Ryuuga chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Hinata and Hanabi's cousin's name is spelled "Neji" not "Negi", first off. And, uh, will there be lemons for this story, or is it just rated M because of violence, language, and other stuff?
Thyrokio2 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008