Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
please update
melamariannie chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Oh yeahhh! It's wonderful, I liked, thanks for the fic...kisses
Rain-chin chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
You didn't make any name errors except 'Negi' which should be 'Neji'.

What was an error in my eyes is that a lot in this chapter is unrealistic. For example, Hiashi is way out of character and to have Naruto 'master' the juken chakra technique after 1 day? Sounds unrealistic to me.

I somewhat enjoyed the chapter though.
Majin-kun chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
...So I was right?! Did you really have to be so vague at the conclusion of the fight there?
Majin-kun chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Its unlikely...but it would be quite interesting if Sakura was the one who had Mokuton. I mean...Mito HAD red hair, and Tobirama's white hair might be a recessive gene of the Senju that was dominated by Hashirama's dominant brown colored hair. He could have been white-haired but it might have been passed on to his children...which combined with red...Pink. Like I said...unlikely.
Glad you're keeping the plot rolling.
Majin-kun chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Mokuton...?
You really shouldn't mention to much in your AN by the way.
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
...Well. If they were wrong about Kumo...they might be the most overpowered genin team up to date.
Majin-kun chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Well...that was a way different outcome than the expected. To be honest...Sakura doesn't really fit there. I get that she might be the Kunoichi of the year...but they must have seen that she really doesn't have the right mentality. Even though Ino is practically the same, she is from a clan. So yeah...
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Hmm...while I find it a bit nice that Hinata lost her stuttering(at least unless teased about) that couldn't have been the only change. So unless(and I'm guessing this is the truth) that Naruto is not privy to her feelings(cheering him on might give him clues;that's what she fears?) then she should have been able to cheer him on.
Other than that...quite liked that fire you got going on between Naruto and Sasuke. They can sense the challenge and their inner man demands to take it up.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Guh...someone as chaotic and free-spirited as Naru joining the Hyuga Clan? Guh.
Quite unexpected event, where Hiashi actually is the leader of the clan instead of the elders having the true power.
Other than that...that joke. Didn't get it at first...when I did, I had to admit it was pretty good.
Hecseferblade chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Getting really into it, please update soon
GatorLHA2 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Thanks for coming back!
lovesicknaruhina chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Good!ยก! Gotta finish it!
gemiinous chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
this is really fascinating! i love the ideas behind it, though i do have one criticism!

on some words, such as 'stutter', you spell it as 'studder' as it is pronounced in some accents (canadian for sure and maybe american?) You do this mixing up of d's and t's a lot, and i just wanted to point it out for you so you don't just..you know, keep doing it.

heh

i really love this, though, and i cant wait to see what happens next!
S3rgeant-Sarcasm chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Please continue! ...so Sakura has mokuton bloodline? She is a descendent?
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »