Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
KingLoitl chapter 8 . 3/22
UPDATE THIS SHIT! yo this is a fucking amazing story! Sakura has the Mokuton!?
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/8
This plot is very intriguing because when I think of the harsh and stoic Hyuuga I don't think they have the hear to adopt Naruto into their ranks, and it also has my favorite pairing as well.
Death45Scyth47 chapter 8 . 2/22
are you done with this story its pretty good
daedriclord66 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
I truly love the story, but I think you should write from a third persons perspective with dialogue and descriptive scenery.
Delathen chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Hello! This one looks to be an interesting fic!

Out of curiosity, will you be explaining why Hizashi is still alive? By canon, Kumo pulled it's trick when Hinata and Naruto were both only three or at most four.
update chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
please update
melamariannie chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Oh yeahhh! It's wonderful, I liked, thanks for the fic...kisses
Rain-chin chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
You didn't make any name errors except 'Negi' which should be 'Neji'.

What was an error in my eyes is that a lot in this chapter is unrealistic. For example, Hiashi is way out of character and to have Naruto 'master' the juken chakra technique after 1 day? Sounds unrealistic to me.

I somewhat enjoyed the chapter though.
Majin-kun chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
...So I was right?! Did you really have to be so vague at the conclusion of the fight there?
Majin-kun chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Its unlikely...but it would be quite interesting if Sakura was the one who had Mokuton. I mean...Mito HAD red hair, and Tobirama's white hair might be a recessive gene of the Senju that was dominated by Hashirama's dominant brown colored hair. He could have been white-haired but it might have been passed on to his children...which combined with red...Pink. Like I said...unlikely.
Glad you're keeping the plot rolling.
Majin-kun chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Mokuton...?
You really shouldn't mention to much in your AN by the way.
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
...Well. If they were wrong about Kumo...they might be the most overpowered genin team up to date.
Majin-kun chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Well...that was a way different outcome than the expected. To be honest...Sakura doesn't really fit there. I get that she might be the Kunoichi of the year...but they must have seen that she really doesn't have the right mentality. Even though Ino is practically the same, she is from a clan. So yeah...
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Hmm...while I find it a bit nice that Hinata lost her stuttering(at least unless teased about) that couldn't have been the only change. So unless(and I'm guessing this is the truth) that Naruto is not privy to her feelings(cheering him on might give him clues;that's what she fears?) then she should have been able to cheer him on.
Other than that...quite liked that fire you got going on between Naruto and Sasuke. They can sense the challenge and their inner man demands to take it up.
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »