Reviews for The Blue eyed Hyuuga
xx sHioN chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
Please tell me you will continue! This is soooo good! I wanna know wanna know! Don't just leave a cliffhanger!
thorndew chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
just started reading it and...EPIC
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
This may be where I stop reading...and so early into the story, too. Naruto's far too strong-willed to toe someone else's line or adopt their behavior for anything other than a jest.

There is no way he would be corralled into acting like the stereotypical stoic that people tend to portray the Hyuuga as.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
I am surprised that Naruto never learned the Shadow Clone because regular clones at this time are impossible for him because he has horrible chakra control because of his large reserves.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
The question of the story is that the Hyuga are masters of close combat but Naruto has Kurama inside of him making him very formidable with Ninjutsu but the problem lies that the Hyuga don't like to use Ninjutsu, and Naruto has to learn the Rasengan and the Toad Summons both of these are part of his legacy.

The biggest strength that Naruto has as a Shinobi is actually his formidable chakra reserve that he can actually fight with Madara, and match him because to fight a Uchiha you must have a huge reserve of chakra to use in a fight.
nikkali44 chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
Ok so Kiba is now a werewolf or always had the possibility and the island and whatever Tsunade did to them as kids brought it out? I really hope you keep writing the story there are a lot of things that I'm hoping will get answered, one thing being if Naruto has been told about the Kyubi, I'm almost positive he hasn't but I could be wrong.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Uh...how and why is Hizashi alive?

Also. Neji.

I know it was first posted in 2008 but come on, proofread your own work, and you can always make revisions.
aianimetwin2 chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
its a good story. can't wait for you to make more!
SPeCTeR-ll7 chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
so Kiba is now a werewolf...interesting but it has been done before. i'm curious as to how the others will evolve. will Sasuke gain the Rinnegan or the mangekyo/eternal mangekyo Sharingan? or maybe Hinata and/or Naruto gaining the Tenseigan? Ino developing telepathic/telekinetic powers? Shikamaru becoming living shadows? i can't wait to see where you take this next, update soon.
davycrockett100 chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
sweet
Telron chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
interesting story so far. I look forward to the next update now
SPark681 chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Damn this isn't good wonder what'll happen to kiba anyways keep up the great work!
Banjo the Fox chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Ugh, fucking have Naruto wipe our Kumo already. Or at least scare them into submission.
Banjo the Fox chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Ugh... This whole scene is just really awkward and with their personalities they would never be acting like this with each other, especially Sasuke and Kiba, those arrogant pricks would be causing all sorts of disarray.
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Uhhh... Really lame chapter, Kakashi as the hard-ass drill instructor? Fat fucking chance. That position should have been given to someone like Anko, Ibiki, Yugao or even Gekko.
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »