Reviews for Sanity Frontier
123a456e chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
Great story! Can't wait to find the next part!
Sara Nublas chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
As I was saying I am devouring your stories.

Given that I liked it and I like a lot your writing style, I have to admit that the forced one month holiday and the trip to France with killers in the cabin was quite a long shot, but I enjoyed it nonetheless:)

Great turn the arrival of Hassan in the end, kinda ruins the increasing affection between Morgan and Emily, but makes things more interesting..

The location in time of Emily's abduction in the middle east is maybe the particular which leaves me more perplexed, it means that at that time she was about 25, thus married at 22 (since you said it was the third anniversary)... but maybe it's just because it clashes with my personal Prentiss universe. Sorry hope not to seem annoyingly critical.. it's just my view.

At this point I think I made it clear that I love reading your stories :)

Cheers
nattysuits chapter 17 . 10/1/2009
Here I was thinking this guy was deader than a box of nail-clippings.

Poor Emily needs a 5 month vacation in a Buddhist spa (if there were any).

I really enjoyed the ride :)
nattysuits chapter 16 . 10/1/2009
The last time Garcia had thrown a surprise party, Morgan had almost shot Kevin accidentally. They didn’t have surprise parties anymore.

haha! I can so see that happening!

Aww! Yay! Shipiness!
nattysuits chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
Despite his carefulness, it took Reid several tries to get the shoulder back in its place, by which time Rossi would have been perfectly happy to walk the distance to Grenoble with a dislocated shoulder for all the pain Reid was causing him.

HAHA.

I'm sort of starting to envy the speediness of your writing. It used to take me almost 4 weeks to get a new chapter decent enough to be posted. But you write and write and write, and it turns out great!

PS: Don't tell me, I love surprises. :)
nattysuits chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
Poor, Poor Emily. I know there's a part three in this series. I hope she has a comparatively "better time" in that one.
nattysuits chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
All in all, it was a very macabre game of follow the leader.

Hmm, I really like this line.

Like I said before, I like the way you complicate things as well. I do start to wonder how you're going to get them out of this.
nattysuits chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
‘We don’t have time to put it out. We need to get out of here. We can use the fire as a distraction.’

Oh, rats. Makes me kind of sad to see the cabin burnt down.

You have a wicked mind. Might be because of all those Criminal Minds episodes starting to show their cumulative effect. ;) Poor Spanish guy.
nattysuits chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
I have exams next week, so I really might have to start studying instead of writing these

Haha.

I like this progression of danger, reminds me of Dwight Swain and his Scene structure: goal, conflict, disaster. According to him, disasters should add up as the story moves forward until you have your character in THE BIGGEST PICKLE you can create.

This pickle is shaping up real big.

I'm surprised you wrote this without planning. It's so easy for me to write myself into a tight corner with no windows.
nattysuits chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
A/N: Well, I didn’t really want to hurt Emily again, but this time I did it out of narrative necessity. If she could walk, then she’d be one of the ones walking back down the mountain, and I couldn’t have it be her because Reid and Morgan are inevitably going to get lost in order to keep the story going.

I like this explanation, because usually, once a character becomes the one 'hurt' or 'broken' one, they seem to get 'hurt' and 'broken' very frequently and sometimes it's unnecessary. Not in this case, though, as you explained.
nattysuits chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Ah! This is so scary and eerie and...and twisty. You should send a script to the Criminal Minds writers, I'd love to see this as an episode.
nattysuits chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
‘You know, I had the strangest urge just to ditch you and go skiing.’

Hahah!

He pulled back in order to let them see. ‘I think someone’s been here sometime in the last week.’

French Goldilocks squatting again.

Nice chapter-ending. Too bad for me I have to get back to my stupid paper. Meh.
nattysuits chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Beautiful quote. So fitting.

Yay, Rossi is coming as a quasi-chaperon! You write Rossi so well - you write everyone so well. I like Rossi/Emily (even if this isn't a shippy fic)they have a teacher/student vibe. I wanted him to go on the trip too.

‘Hey.’ Reid had pulled out his ticket and was studying it intently. ‘These are business-class seats,’ he noted.

This is something small but worth noting to me. It's pure Reid. In fact, I'm almost sure I've seen him do the exact movements while studying something else. So, I'll ask you a question you may or may not want to answer :) Do you watch the episodes and copy the character's body language into a story? Or do you just write them this way and I'm imagining all this?

Morgan grinned, and took the initiative, leaving Rossi and Reid to the remaining room.

Nice. I also like Morgan/Emily. Because I have a girl crush on Paget.

...as otherwise it would seem as though the said liaison would simply be a product of difficult times rather than a genuine relationship.

This must be the first time I hear fic writer say this. Hehe.
nattysuits chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
OMG! You made references to Blade Runner and Battlestar Galactica. I love those!

Reid talking about the mountain range was so classic.
nattysuits chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
‘One week,’ he bargained.

‘One month.’

‘Two weeks.’

‘One month.’

‘Three.’

‘One month.

Haha. You're a funny peep.

Oh yay! It sounds pleasant to me too! Shoot, I should be working on that paper of mine.

Curse you, fantastic writer!

Kidding. Love your guts. Keep writing.