Reviews for All Bad Girls Go to Arkham
Katherine chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
It's not even really a sequel at all, they just named two characters in it Brad and Janet!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Oh my. Another one !?

I can't wait. This is amazing. 3
Lady President Romana chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Oh god, what a twist indeed! Lovely chapter, and I can't wait for the final one!
BlatantBookworm chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Umm... I did not expect that. At all.

Huh. Well whaddaya know.

Keep writing, please.
BlatantBookworm chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
...no. No guesses. XD. Can't wait to find out. This is awesome! Keep writing!
Lady President Romana chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Oh goodness, this can't end well. I loved the descriptions of their clothing. Henchcon? That sounds like a disease. XD. Update soon!
Lady President Romana chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I know that I already reviewed, but I was just wondering if I was correct in assuming that the reporter's name is a nod to Christine Daaé from Phantom of the Opera? They do sound similar, and you mentioned that you had included referenced to other fandoms... just a speculation from a curious reader. Keep on with the keep on, and all that jazz! :]
• Maggie •
L.D. Eddy chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
You seriously need to update this soon, it's fantastic.
BlatantBookworm chapter 8 . 7/10/2012

Keep it up!
Lady President Romana chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Loved this chapter, and how Christine gets so nosy about the girls' lives. Also, the but about 'reproducing by yourself' cracked me up. I don't know why, but I think it's hilarious whet Christine gets all ditzy. Update soon!
BlatantBookworm chapter 7 . 7/7/2012

Keep it up! Please!
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Please excuse me while I die from laughing. My last words may possibly be "I gave the cockroach a heartattack!" or "This is how the zombie cockroach apocalypse starts!"
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Cool! Love it!

I love the idea of super-heroes having to go to psychiatry sessions... okay, not a hero but close enough.

Keep writing! This is awesome!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 7/7/2012

Keep writing! Please?
Lady President Romana chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I love this. So much. :) I love these characters, how they interact with one another, and how their personalities bounce off one another. Update soon!