Reviews for All Bad Girls Go to Arkham
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
That was fantastic. Christine faking a cry was perfect; she's so sleazy and it's great.
AndyouthoughtIcared chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Oh, this is really good! It's very funny.
MissBliss8527 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Lung-hurty describes how I feel after laughing so hard when readin this. XD Please update soon!
Finite Infinity chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I loved this! The dialogue were they mocked the reporter was great, and I like that the guard was not, as he noted, stupid. The twist at the end is very enticing, cant wait for more!
SqueeCreature chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Bwahahaha! ...Sorry. This chapter amused me way too much. At first, I was a little iffy about the convenient rescuer, but was so willing to see them get out of Arkham that I went with it...and then she wasn't a convenient rescuer after all, and I went: "Yay! Logical explanations! Wait...Oh crap."

Concerning orientation speculations: ...I kind of want to throw up my hands and just say everybody's bi, but here goes. Techie-bi (just a hunch, really). Al-um...straight or ace, because of the lack of interest in Song of Solomon (though I could be reading too much into that, or reading it completely the wrong way). Captain-probably bi. Or specifically Riddler-sexual, if that counts as an orientation. Crane-um...the Quiz and Query incident would seem to indicate that, on some level, he's not entirely averse to being with women, but apparently he's not straight, so I'm going to guess bi. Though he's built up his inhibitions to the point where he might prefer to view himself as asexual, Quiz and Query still happened. And there have been a couple of other indicators. Again, bi seems like the safest bet. ...Am I completely off the mark?
powerofthecrazy chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Oh man, I can not wait for the rest of this. I wonder if the three of them in the same room can get under her skin, even though she seems to think nothing can get to her. I am so glad you guys have started writing again. Keep up the good work!
Squeebers42 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
This chapter made me so happy!

I love philosophical Al. And ominous Al. And how the bimbo journalist said nothing would go wrong...

Lurve. So much lurve.
kq101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
:D This whole series is just made of win :D I hate to write a review about something that has nothing to do with the story but the CATverse site is taken down D: As in now it is all adds and it doesn't display the pictures or links or anything. Don't know if you can do anything about it or if you are even still working on CAT but just a FYI. Sorry if you already know :)
revengepending1 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
this is great. please keep writing.
nightwolfkellyhotmail.com chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
This chapter was so awesome! It was not safe to read during my international law class, way too funny, so close to laughing. I thought the Zasz part was a nice touch, I'm just trying to picture him overhearing everything... So funny!
Glassgow Smile chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Ugh arkham's policies regarding the demented leaves much to be desired. Here's to hoping they escape. And hope all be well regarding the head and festival stuffs:)
Twinings chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
I love the smell of hospitals.
superkim111 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
You must continue! I want to hear about Techie and Al's therapy sessions! Isn't that what addiction is about?
ehs06702 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
love the fight club reference. Hope you update soon.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
It is tough simply being the

hired if your

boss will 'forget' to bust you

outta Arkham for a .

I might consider asking the Joker

for help if I was in the girls shoes,

BUT(and this a very big but),I would

be too scared to even think of what

form a pound of flesh would mean to

the Joker.*shudder*