Reviews for All Bad Girls Go to Arkham
Anime Monster chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Antidisestablishmentarism... Captain would have lost serious respect points if she didn't play Word Disassociation...

You know, I never intended to like this or any other CAT stories, but I was tired, depressed, and in desperate need for some Riddler stories, so I said, what the hell. Gave it a try and what do yah know, I actually like it. At least Captain, Al, and Techie don't come off as Mary Sues, fangirls, yes, but Mary Sues? No.
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
“You’re just grumpy that Squish isn’t going to come rushing in like the white knight.”

Techie’s face scrunched up. “He couldn’t carry that much armor without tipping over. I do wish he’d make an effort, though.”

...oh, what an image! :)
Silvercat chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
I *love* you. There's really no other words.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Hahaha, Lemon Demon, Hitchhiker's Guide, Resident Evil (but not, because Wesker don't need no brawn foo')

Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Yay, a new chapter!I liked it. References make me so happy. I lol'd at Soylent Cola.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
:D Yoink! Reverse steal.
Jane-Martin chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
WOW, Christine's a bitch. I hope Squishy gasses her soon.

Glad to see the update! Looking forward to more!
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
yay for updates!

i liked the different ways that the girls snapped and only other thing i've got to say is doctor lealand is pretty cool, looking forward to how the CAT group deals with arkham
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Hahaha! Lovely! Can't wait for your next update!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
FutureLadyDoc chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
WOHO! YES! Yes yes yes yes yes yes! (imagine me dancing a victory dance) I've been waiting for this title to get a story! THANK YOU! KEEP WRITIN'!
HurriCanine chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Ahaha, I can just imagine those three in therapy.

But oh noes, how ever will the Squish cope without his girls? D:
Acid Icecream chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Ah! I'm so happy. (Fanfiction is letting me log in! Ha!)

M. I was reading Twining's review. Uhm, I'm sure that if I made Mr. Freeze dance a jig, and then was sentenced to ten years of Arkham, and he was there too, I'd be panicing. :)

Its not too hard to understand who's talking, but it WOULD be hard if you were skimming. (But who does THAT?)

- Teh Muffin Man (Who lives on Drury Lane)
Twinings chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Psht, what's Freeze going to do? He can't get out of his room.

The more I think about it, the less Arkham seems like anything to be very upset about. Slightly annoyed, maybe.

Also, when you write pure dialogue like this, it's hard to tell who's supposed to be talking.

-3.0