Reviews for Kapitel von die Schwan
Auburn chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
Seeing as I loved your fanfics I will definetly look up your other stories. I'm glad the person who was stealing your stories was caught, it's not right to take credit for others work. And frankly I feel that I should apologize for that person wether you want the apologie or not. So I'm sorry. On another note, the story between the two kids was very cute. :) I'm glad you'll be continuing with your writing. Bye!
Golden dragon of the skies chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
WHAT?! No more stories?!
I love your stories?! Can't you post at least one more?!
Yanna Blake chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
i love this thank you for writing it!
Cute kitty chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
I can't ever find any mistakes in your story (unlike most of the ones I read).this is one of the best stories ever!Good job!
author2be3 chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
I cannot believe this happened to you! You are such a wonderful author! I am so sorry this happened to you! :'( That person will burn mercilessly for what he/she has done! :(
FieryShadows13 chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
Really?! That meanie! I can't believe someone would do that! I am sorry to see you go. Goodbye '(
Tawny chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Bye! I'm so sorry about this arse-wipe that steals your stuff! I loved what you wrote will miss your stories! Farewell have a great life!
Dandelion-Hope chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
I'm so sorry that some one had the nerve to do that. :'( I'll miss your work. :'(
Tawny chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Dude started out as an idiot and only just became a moron ;)
Tawny chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Hahaha! I saw the barbie version of Princess and The Pauper
Fahiru chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Interesting story.

I was skimming through an acquaintance's list of favorites when I spotted your story, and when I did, I realized something terrible. My own Tutu story has almost the exact same title as yours. AND you had yours published about four years before I even started my story. I feel like, even though this is fan fiction, I have accidentally infringed on rights. Please forgive me! I didn't know... TT

As for the story... There were some very good elements to it.
I liked the way that Ahiru turned human. The shedding of her feathers was interesting and didn't demand explanation as much as so many other methods would have. I have also been toying with the thought of Ahiru having a human soul. Do you mind if I still use that in my story? I was thinking in different ways, but the main point is the same.

Actually, one of the things I enjoyed the most was the presence of Neko-sensei. I was beyond happy that Fakia had been the one to adopt him, especially since he's always seemed to get along rather well with the cat. Neko is also my mother's favorite character, so it's become important to me as well that he has a good future.

The storyline for Edel was FANTASTIC. I REALLY liked it. Uzura and Edel have always been characters to pity, as artificial beings unable to exist outside certain conditions( they must be Nobodies!) , their worlds are very restricted. You really want them especially to be able to experience the many joys and hardships of a human life, but they can't when they themselves don't truly have the ability to live.

Rutho! I actually never really thought Mytho to be shy and bashful, I thought his quietness before was due to the fact that he had no ability to hold an opinion. However, this wasn't a terrible aspect of the story, and I didn't really mind. I feel creepy saying this, but I really liked the side conflict about having a baby. I think you dealt with it well, and I think it's awesome that Rue wanted to be a parent. I mean seriously, mamas are hardcore. I really love children, so this was an element that really attracted my approval.

The plot overall was interesting. There were a few parts I didn't much care for, however I thought the ending was good and Drosselmeyer's ressurection was totally creepy.

But the best part is definitely that...AHIRU AND FAKIA GOT MARRIED! YESSSS!

But good story. I enjoyed reading it.

-Fahiru
Song Of Hope chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
You should make a story about Rue and Mytho, but remember, dancer's can't have kids until they stop dancing for about a year. Ballerinas and gymnasts don't have enough body fat to even go through puberty much more than getting taller. That's why so many retire early, to have kids, because of that. So Rue would have to give up dancing for a year or two to let her body fat build up before she could have a kid.
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
Good bonus story
QueenyLeAcH chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww. The Frog Prince. How fitting.
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 9/15/2012