Reviews for The Dissolution Law
Such a bitter sweet story, thank you.
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 1/24
I really liked this. It was sad and emotional, but you did a great job with it.
Accioscroll chapter 6 . 1/19
Akela2Bears chapter 6 . 1/7
Your stories are emotionally touching. I was lucky to come across your story because someone listed this as their favorite. I noticed it has been years since you've written anything new on fanfiction. I was curious if you were writing stories elsewhere. I can't imagine you not continuing your writing. You do such an incredible job of portraying the characters. Thank you for sharing.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
such a gorgeously written piece. so tender and sad... really enjoyed it.
mannd1068 chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
Wow, this was great! Thanks for sharing
MotekElm chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
angsty. pretty depressing actually. but great writing.
J.J.88 chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
It is an emotional story and you wrote it well. I cried as many others had and I don't think the feeling has gone now. You are one of a few that can deliver such a powerful emotion to the readers. Thank you and look forward to your other works.
Sattwa100 chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
Beautiful writing. Great story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
A bit unhealthy of Hermione, no?
LemonDropMartini chapter 6 . 9/17/2017
You write beautifully. This story is amazing.
kate1309 chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
I'm trying so hard not to cry... I don't know what happened. I started reading, I was so confused, I don't understand. I don't want you to think I hate it or something worse because that's the opposite. I can't even explain how I feel about this. It's utter chaos and I don't know what to feel. I don't understand... How? Wow. Sorry if this is confusing, I just don't know... My thoughts and feelings... It's positive, it's confusing, it's perfection.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
I am dealing with a lot of failures right now, and nothing seems to work in my life , after I read this amazing story I finally let go of all the emotions that accumulated inside of me it gave a good cry and a sense of relief.
It really is a great story Thanks.
KcFan2008 chapter 6 . 9/2/2017
oh the this!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 6 . 6/19/2017
you- you- you- wow! i just woke up and cried myself silly! thank you!