Reviews for The Dissolution Law
Caramel4me chapter 6 . 12/3/2020
Wow, this was so good. Thank you, a wonderfully written piece.
Artisticmom2 chapter 6 . 10/26/2020
Wow. That was a tough read. Beautiful!
Angerosanor chapter 6 . 8/29/2020
This distroys me in the most beautiful way every time and I love it!
TheBookImaginarium chapter 3 . 5/9/2020
I don’t know how you do it, I’ve reread this story a million times and it never fails to make me cry.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2019
Scrivo in italiano, spero tu capisca ugualmente: breve e stupenda, commovente e realistica.
Brava!
Amit Kumar chapter 4 . 10/8/2019
4625417
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 8/9/2019
I read it I appreciate both their views and their friends view points as well but I'm too much of a romantic to not want my happy ending. By the way I think their children would be an amazing amalgum of the two of them. Besides it would be funny as all to read of Severus's children by the smartest witch of their age and the whip sharp meanest former deatheater spy. Severus and their world would not be the same but I think she would handle it well.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2019
Very moving.
aelfwynne chapter 6 . 7/4/2019
I loved this story the first time. Many years later and I still love it. You have such a way with words. So much conveyed with such economy. I wish there was more but I understand why there isn’t. We are not worthy.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2019
Wow. It is a hard story. But beautiful in its own way. Thank you !
TheBookImaginarium chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
So I’ve read this story probably a dozen times so far. The way you’re able to portray the emotions of the characters, it breaks my heart every time. It is so wonderfully written and whenever I need a good cry this story hits the spot. Will be coming back many more times. Thank you for your wonderful writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2019
Wow! I cried through the entire story, well done!
Jazzielady76 chapter 6 . 3/5/2019
Ahhhhh! My heart! OMG
RowanRhys chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Wow! This is probably the most powerful Marriage Law fic that I have read thus far.. The phrasing, the tension , the twist and the resolution were outstanding, and that it was done in only siix chapters is a testament to your talent as an author and that of your beta(s). Well done!
unstable.fujoshi chapter 6 . 12/3/2018
Last chapter was The BOMB!