Reviews for Homecoming
anonymousme chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
oh, i wish u would expand this...
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
This is so sweet! Though I firmly believe that Lucy would not let Peter put her on his back. Simply because she had been a full grown adult not too long ago and that seems way too childish
PSW chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Very nice! This seemed to flow - she noted the difference, but it wasn't so much it knocked you over or anything. Definitely worked.

Thanks for writing!
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
love it
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Really excellent story it was cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
this was a good story it was very cute
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was sweet, Lucy does sound older than 8 in this story; I guess it was her narnian personality. I bet Helen was happy that her son was open to hugs.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story liked it alot.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awesome-again!
Talagan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Beautiful story! I loved your descriptions of each of the Pevensie siblings and the way people around them reacted to their presence. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story!
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Great story! I love the subtle changes everyone in the station is able to pick up on. And Ed's hesitation with his mother was so sweet, and so sad. Thanks for sharing this!
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Lovelovelove the way you used Helen's POV to describe the changes in the Pevensie kids. Of course they'd changed in Narnia, and brought their developments with them back to Britain-it was a treat to see how other people might react to those changes.

Lovely!
TheNotedMusician chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
awww...SO cute, great fic!

TheNotedMusician
Violet Fire Krazed chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Again, very beautiful.

In this story I feel like you captured Helen perfectly. The way you did it was brilliant. I wish I could say more but it's... *looks at clock* O.O Nearly two in the morning and my brain is getting foggy.

Off to read the next :) Keep up the good work.

~VFK~