Reviews for The Rules Saga
Kiria4L chapter 8 . 7/20
Oh my, love your writings. God, can't stop laughing nor admiring the way you written out words beyond compare. The characters are fresh and your description of Atobe makes me want to take of my hat in admiration. Simply said, this is a great fic.
Shugo123ert chapter 4 . 7/11
Reading this makes me smile
l'histoire est assez complexe, pas , claire , certains passage on ne voit pas on en veut venir !
neveryears chapter 8 . 5/24
There's a couple of scenes where the dialogue really drags, but otherwise a very well written story.
So1Thought chapter 8 . 2/22
OHMYGOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS CRACK YET NOT CRACK.
I LIVE YOUR DESCRIPTION OF ECHIZEN'S AMAZING APATHY AND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN A TO BE AND ECHIZEN.
A true masterpiece. I applaud you.
vindicta chapter 1 . 2/17
i just found it and I love it! glad to read it's not abandoned!
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
I hope you are updating this soon! I know you have several chapters planned and a sequel but this is such an awesome story to now continue!
ilko chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
hIS DAD IS SO EMBARRASSING I'M CACKLING

this is GOLD i tell you GoLD
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
it was good and funny.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
Took me 11 minutes for me to repeat the phone call between Oiishi, Kirihara and Sanada myself. Man Akaya, how do you do it? I didn't know you talked so much, so fast to the point where it's really annoying..
princessriza chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
OMG please continue this!
princessriza chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
I feel bad for Oshitari, I really do. I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AT THE ENTIRE CHAPTER THAT I AM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!
YOU ARE A GENIUS WRITER!
eftela chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
God, I love your writing! But was this all?Where are the rest?This isn't finished yet, is it?! They haven't dated properly yet..And there's still the bet! And they still have to kiss and do all the mushy stuff! C'mon! Please, update!
eftela chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Wow, Atobe's difficult. But anyway. OMG! No! Please, don't tell me that this bet would become a problem in the future because, that would be just cliche and I hate cliche like really...Please, tell me this wont be a problem..?
eftela chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
Dude! Best chapter so far! I have to cover my mouth to stop myself from gigling out right!I can't stop laughing - and it's 12 midnight in here!.LOL..I can't believe you let Kirihara gossip for half a chapter..Poor Ooishi..