Reviews for Ownership, Apologies and Being Kicked In The Nuts
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
A sweet story. Though I wouldn't know why Edward would choose Bella over Seth in this setting. :-)
jmrbear chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I have no idea what a "sock puppet" is in relation to promoting a story but I will tell you that I absolutely love this one-shot. It's really beautiful despite the sadness and I love the pairing. I only wish there was more to their story.

Thank-you for sharing this with everyone.
Bernadette chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I read this after seeing 'Breaking Dawn' in theaters because in the movie, when Seth and Jacob are leaving Edward and Bella, Seth gives Edward this weird LOOK that kind of reminded me of this fic. So now this feels more fitting and sad then ever. :c Poor Seth bby.
JoMarie54 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I appreciate the emotion in this story, but I may be the only reviewer so far that feels a bit uncomfortable with it. Are we to assume that everything else was canon? If so, I'm not sure why people are hating on Bella. And he is being so unfair to her. He cheated on her and then kissed someone else at their wedding. If he really didn't want to marry her, then he shouldn't have because it's implied that he isn't happy that he did. Seth tells him that he doesn't look like he feels wonderful and perfect. I feel more sorry for Bella in this story than I do for Seth and Edward.

Just to be clear; it's a good story with great writing. I think I get what you were aiming for; but there are just some things inherent in the story that make me less sympathetic that I might have been otherwise.
frodo chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Jesus, fucking, Christ. I really want a sequel, one where Edward has to watch Seth moving on and being happy without him. Amazingly well done, ripped my heart out and yeah you got it perfect because I know exactly what it feels like to meet the significant other of the person that you had fallen in love with, that you had cared for and had something with and yet that wasn't enough for them. And it is frustrating because if it had been something you could have changed for them, something you could have done to make them stay, you would have but it wasn't something that could have been changed or done and you hate that, and there is a bitterness and anger that consumes you that burns away all those happy, wonderful moments, till all you are left with is that anger and betrayal. Honesty, when you are in that situation you have to completely cut ties or just leave so that you don't become a person you don't like, so that you can move on and it is one of the hardest things you have to do. Anyway, very well done and I hope that you will write a sequel. I would like to see Seth happy and Edward feeling lost, learning first hand how Seth felt. It would please me very much. Take care and thank you for writing!

cheers :)
anon chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love Seth I hate Bella I love the dynamics of this relationship and OH MY GOSH I think you have just converted me.
sablize chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
It's official, I ship it! Fantastic. I don't like Twilight, but this was absolutely brilliant.
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This makes no sense.

I love it.
XMistressChaosx chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Mistress: I'm going to be honest I absolutely detest the book, it's poorly written and has no plot whatsoever. Although your story or one-shot I should say is beautifully written. All the emotions I could honestly feel. Really intense. Everything is just fantastic!

Devil: Great job.

Till next time

*Devil's Mistress*
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I never actually considered Seth and Edward as a couple until I read this. Edward was always very admiring of Seth and Seth returned it but I didn't really see how they could work as a couple or not-work as a couple rather until I read this. The second to last little paragraph where Seth is listing all the ways they're different which Bella never even considered, that was really good.

I liked the bit about Bella being very oblivious of everything that was going on with her parents and Edward because I can completely see that, no world can be as perfect as it ended up in canon.
DrayMiaOnly chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
God! That was sooooo fucking intense! I love it!

and I hate Bella! She's just pathetic!
angelraider chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
that is awesome.
24blackbirds chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
So good.

"Seth gets a pang in his stomach when he remembers that Edward used to call their trysts ‘goodwill missions’. “We’re aiding vampire-werewolf relations,” Edward would say running his hands through Seth’s hair, brushing long delicate fingers over the sensitive skin on the back of Seth’s neck before leaning up to kiss him." This was the exact point that I realized that Edward and Seth had a real romantic/sexual relationship going on, and that Seth's painful feelings at the wedding were NOT just due to a crush he had on Edward. This was so skillfully done.

And the rest! Oh my God, your story is lovely and angsty and funny, and your writing is confident and surefooted.

Now I have to read everything else you've written.
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love Edward and Seth together and this story is no exception! It was heart breaking, but beautiful all the same.
Yoshichi chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Edward better be sorry Poor Seth. At least he's staying strong... This is great. You could make full story with more chapters out of this one... .