Reviews for Vermilion
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 1 . 3/6
Whoohoo! I'm so excited! A sequel, un I've never felt so happy about a story before, hmn, nor have I ever been so excited as to see an update! The story os getting to me, hmn. I can't wait for more! Fabulously done, once again, hn!
TrueGaaraRose chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yes! a wonderfull first chapter for the seqel! Please get inspired and update soon, I love this story.
Demonic Sparkle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love this story! Deiino's my fave crack couple! I was wondering... When's the next chapter coming out?
Snn.Lx chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Deiinolove08 speaking...

You gotta continue this.. I mean seriously! This is awesome as Just Like You !

anyway...Great Job.
tish chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
please update soon! i just read just like you and it was sooooo good!

are you still going to finish? it's been two years... :(
YukiTheNinja chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Omg yes! I really loved your story and honestly cried when it was finished! You are freakn awesome at writing stores...please please PLEASE update soon!
singingsaturn chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Awww I love Tonton, she's so cute. And the whole SasoriXTemari thing was really sweet too. Overall I like this story a ton! Please update! I can't wait for more :D
Kayla Lynn chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I LOVED the first chapters now im lusting for the full sequel please finish it ! your doing an amazing job!
PlentyOfFun chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aww I noticed this story is like.. almost 2 years ago :[ I wanna continue reading it ! Love how you started out :3 Hopefully a update soon? haha
EphemeralStar chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
When will you continue this? im very anxious to know.
black55widow chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
More please - besides I have an idea. With all of Naruto's chakra and the healing skills of that women from Mist, someone could heal or fix Ino's sterility problem.
Skysong808 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
please update everything about your stories is perfect can't wait for an update
ConsiderThisAccountDeceased chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
No angry projectiles here, Again you've trapped me in your own little kind of Genjutsu _

I eagerly await your next chapter, as I am more than desperate to see what fate has in store for Deidara and Ino

-M riokutai-
raventekanya chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
alright i read the first one thinking i was gonna totally hate because i dont like ino yamanaka but i really like deidara of the akutski. nut i decided i would check out the first couple chapters to see if i really wanted to read it and it turns out i got addicted to it because i really liked it and of course there was the annoying little spelling errors every once in ahwhwile but no one is perfect. but towards the end i got really upset because i wanted to know about naruto and it was the last chapter. so i started to read the sequel which its rare for me to read an unfinished story so here i am reviewing for your last story and this first chapter. i hope you will continue this story because i will be deeply upset if you dont but however if you decide to discontinue it i would like to ask you to send me a private message telling me so. again thank you and good job.

peace out