Reviews for Intervention
racecz5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Looks like I'm five years too late reading this but good job!
SpaztasticalMaiden13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
So I'm not quite sure how I never found this story before but I'm very glad that I finally did. It was sweet and silly and made everything happy. Thank you for the sweetness, I can already feel the cavities starting! Good luck and happy writing!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
LuxSignifer chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
oh my god - this has to be one of my favorite fics ever- so funny!I actually gasped when she twisted his nipple and laughed out loud at 'you're hindering the wooing'!

I am so hoping there is a sequel or will be! Really i cannot express how much I enjoyed this!
RamintaDZ chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
really nice story :)
lambtoslaughter chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really enjoyed your story! One thing you did particularly well was writing dialogue for Eric.. you got the formal, old fashioned way he talks down perfect!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Fantastic!
Dragonflygrl chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
If only I was sure she would end up with Eric in the books. I'll just have to get my satisfaction from these stories and pretend she's going to live hea with Eric :) Love how this story ended. Very talented writing!
mzd11 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Great story!

I loved how you had Pam stage the intervention. It was very funny to picture her standing there grinning while Eric and Sookie were both so angry with her.

I also love the way you portrayed "the talk" between Eric and Sookie. And I think the wooing was a great idea.
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I just read this for the second time. You have a very fluid writing style and have really captured the voices of Eric and Sookie. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your considerable talent.
Admiradora1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
OMG I really like it! I love it! it made me laugh and laugh! I like when the story keep them happy for a long time!
VerityV chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I just found your story by following misscyb's favorites links. Great story. I really enjoyed it. I wish CH would follow your storyline!
treewitch703 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Nice wrap, one of the first of yours that I have read. I hope the others follow in the same 'vein'.
Malfoy Snogger chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love this story-it is so fun. I really like your Sookie-she is so enjoyable (and not whiney) Thank your for sharing this lovely story!
DDreads chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
How sweet. Loved the twisting nipples...ha ha ha... So funny.