Reviews for Of Pineapples and Kings
Whitney chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Absolutely amazing! I loved it! Your writing style, the way you write Jareth & Sarah (and not to forget their sexual tension like holy shit) was awesome and I found myself unable to stop reading. Especially
the ending was so beautiful! Really, really great. I count this to one of my favourite Labyrinth fics! :)
wd50 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I love it, though I had honestly hoped that one of them would dress up as a pineapple.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
So cuuuuuute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Solo beautiful
DaniesDesigns chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
That was insanely good, I loved it
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Oh my gosh its been years since i last reread this and now i find mysef falling in love with it all over again.. the humour, fluff and slight smut.. oh its like finding my old storybook..
Suspicious Mind chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I wish Jareth would lick me to mark his territory...

Thank you Lixxle for another delightful piece of perfection :)
hearagain chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Love the pineapple! You are very descriptive with your stories. It makes them very enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing.
BlissfulCrisis chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Oh, ooohh... the last line actually sparked tears. How sweet and lovely (and laugh-out-loud funny, of course, like the other stories you've written.) Thank you for your writings!
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
So candy-sweet yet sexy ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
...
XD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
This was So great!
DragonLadyRachael chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I attempted to smother my laughter in my pillow, accidentally woke my husband with a coughing fit
TheKitchenMistress chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Hi, just wanted to says thanks for writing . I've been reading your stories this weekend and have loved them. They made me smile and laugh and I could clearly picture the characters. You have Jareth and Sarah down to a tee.
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Such a fun one shot! I love the idea, great job!