Reviews for Of Pineapples and Kings
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 1 . 11/14
Such a fun one shot! I love the idea, great job!
3verose chapter 1 . 9/5
That was adorable. Love it!
Maddie :)
WRose chapter 1 . 7/28
I absolutely love it
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 6/7
Ahhh I loved this so much! You do wonderful Sereth stories
intercostal chapter 1 . 1/12
This left me with so many warm fuzzy feelings and Jareth's interaction with the children - along with the lovely surprise for Sarah - was so great. Wonderful oneshot!
ArmedWithAPen chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This. Just. This.

I'm levitating from all the warm and fuzzies. So fantastic. Thanks for sharing!
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/18/2014

I have to admit, I LOVE your stories. There is no way to tell you just how many of your sentences send me into uncontrollable spasms of laughter, thus frightening the dogs and/or startling DA. You have probably been responsible for more "understanding and gentle smiles of affection and toleration" than any other author/writer except Terry Pratchett or Dave Barry. Thank you.

I will probably remember forever, particularly when shopping for furniture, your paragraph about the leather chair and Jareth as a room ornament. I do tend to choose things with those I care for in mind, but I can't say I have ever chosen those I care for as things. This may change...

Thank you writing such true-to-character while still being as funny and messed up as possible stories. Nothing brightens my day as much.

And who-ever told you that you needed a national holiday or a reason to dress up as something more interesting was lying to you. DA and I will, individually or as a couple, occasionally step out dressed in something other than the usual and socially acceptable. He has been grocery shopping in a kilt, a Japanese monk's robes and a dalmatica while I have gone many places dressed as a belly dancer (I did use to study and teach), complete early Tudor, fantasy druid (white flowing dress with leafy headpiece), and a navy blue yukata minus the obi. I have worn a stunning baby blue wig just because it matched my outfit, and I happily shock the folks in the small town we live near by not being ashamed of any of this.
My best memory was of a small child who showed up on our doorstep in mid-April, dressed as a Jewish shepherd and wishing us a Happy Easter - Trick or Treat. I found some candy and blessed him for his good cheer.
There's joy out there waiting to be shared.

Best thoughts.
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was fantastic. I'm so glad that I've "discovered" your work-I shall now binge happily. ;)
ThinkingViolet chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Lixxle - I know it's been years since you wrote this fic, but I just found it recently and I LOVE IT. I have been a Labyrinth fan for many years, but for some reason just developed a renewed slight obsession with the fandom and have been reading tons of fic. Yours are, by far, my favorites. I don't know if you ever plan to write more Laby fics, but if you do, I will be reading and reviewing happily! Suggestion - I would love to read about more of Sarah and Jareth's tea times!
BriannieBee64 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This was amazing! I could Picture everything, the ending especially. This was perfect. It had the right amount of everything I love it. I love it! Thank you for writing this :)
Netag Silverstar chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Halloween free Australia sucks, but at least we get some cool Jareth cosplayers at supanova.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Such a cute story! I absolutely love the side of Jareth that is good with children. I was smiling for the whole thing, but laughed at the parts featuring any candy and his majesty. Fantastic job!
Kcaelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Heh, really sweet and funny as usual. So much happy! *dances around*
scipio96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Haha the Pineapple boy! He's adorable XD And so clever, with the spikes and all. Awesome story; you always write such good funny Labyrinth fics XD :D