Reviews for Of Pineapples and Kings
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-I love you. :3
intercostal chapter 1 . 1/12
This left me with so many warm fuzzy feelings and Jareth's interaction with the children - along with the lovely surprise for Sarah - was so great. Wonderful oneshot!
ArmedWithAPen chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This. Just. This.

I'm levitating from all the warm and fuzzies. So fantastic. Thanks for sharing!
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Howdy!

I have to admit, I LOVE your stories. There is no way to tell you just how many of your sentences send me into uncontrollable spasms of laughter, thus frightening the dogs and/or startling DA. You have probably been responsible for more "understanding and gentle smiles of affection and toleration" than any other author/writer except Terry Pratchett or Dave Barry. Thank you.

I will probably remember forever, particularly when shopping for furniture, your paragraph about the leather chair and Jareth as a room ornament. I do tend to choose things with those I care for in mind, but I can't say I have ever chosen those I care for as things. This may change...

Thank you writing such true-to-character while still being as funny and messed up as possible stories. Nothing brightens my day as much.

And who-ever told you that you needed a national holiday or a reason to dress up as something more interesting was lying to you. DA and I will, individually or as a couple, occasionally step out dressed in something other than the usual and socially acceptable. He has been grocery shopping in a kilt, a Japanese monk's robes and a dalmatica while I have gone many places dressed as a belly dancer (I did use to study and teach), complete early Tudor, fantasy druid (white flowing dress with leafy headpiece), and a navy blue yukata minus the obi. I have worn a stunning baby blue wig just because it matched my outfit, and I happily shock the folks in the small town we live near by not being ashamed of any of this.
My best memory was of a small child who showed up on our doorstep in mid-April, dressed as a Jewish shepherd and wishing us a Happy Easter - Trick or Treat. I found some candy and blessed him for his good cheer.
There's joy out there waiting to be shared.

Best thoughts.
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was fantastic. I'm so glad that I've "discovered" your work-I shall now binge happily. ;)
ThinkingViolet chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Lixxle - I know it's been years since you wrote this fic, but I just found it recently and I LOVE IT. I have been a Labyrinth fan for many years, but for some reason just developed a renewed slight obsession with the fandom and have been reading tons of fic. Yours are, by far, my favorites. I don't know if you ever plan to write more Laby fics, but if you do, I will be reading and reviewing happily! Suggestion - I would love to read about more of Sarah and Jareth's tea times!
BriannieBee64 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This was amazing! I could Picture everything, the ending especially. This was perfect. It had the right amount of everything I love it. I love it! Thank you for writing this :)
Netag Silverstar chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Halloween free Australia sucks, but at least we get some cool Jareth cosplayers at supanova.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Such a cute story! I absolutely love the side of Jareth that is good with children. I was smiling for the whole thing, but laughed at the parts featuring any candy and his majesty. Fantastic job!
Kcaelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Heh, really sweet and funny as usual. So much happy! *dances around*
scipio96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Haha the Pineapple boy! He's adorable XD And so clever, with the spikes and all. Awesome story; you always write such good funny Labyrinth fics XD :D
Jacquelyn chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Hey I liked your story. It has some intriguing parts. It might be best to remember though for the next time you write something Halloween inspired that they were missing an important element in their trick or treating escapades though. They needed a child. At least in the area of the Western United States where I live, even older teenagers and definitely young adults who come trick or treating without a child with them maybe denied at the door, where if they have a child with them they often receive treats as well. Now it is also important to note that the trick part of trick or treating isn't held up where I live, in part due to vandalism laws and in part due to the culture, but still. Anyway just an idea.
I'm newly exploring this fandom and your stories thus far have been fun to read. Oh and this is a little out of place, but I love Skeep.
Nowriting chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Lovely easy reading. Thanks.