Reviews for Spies like us
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I think someone has broken Shawn's brain. Hope he's going to be okay. Maybe he should think about going on for another mission or three to forget his stomping ground woes? Hmm?

Seriously, thanks for this.

-Josey
J-09 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Hehe! Aw this made me laugh. XD Fantastic, funny, and witty.
jenilee chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I'm wading through my inbox of stories that I haven't had time to read yet and found this one, which I was pretty excited about cos I love your Psych(and Supernatural)stories.

LOL...that was great. I really love Henry. You have his voice down so well i can practically see the exasperation on his face when dealing with Shawn and some of their crazier conversations.
Keyanna chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Oh, wonderful! I love the idea that Henry has been secretly British all along! And I am delighted with the notion of Lead Agent Lassiter (if that *is* your real name) infiltrating the IRA presence in California. Yeah, it's probably best that Shawn didn't stick around to hear about that.

Hilarious and lots of fun!
Skysalla chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Oh MAN Petra, you SLAY me. For reals. This is amazing. I want more, cause it's freakin hysterical.

You rock.
windscryer chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
MOST FAVORITEST CHUNKS EVER:

"OUR WHOLE RELATIONSHIP IS A LIE!"

She patted his cheek.

Shawn pouted harder. He even got his hair to get into the act by wilting ever so slightly.

*pictures*

*giggles*

*melts*

*gives Shawn whatever he asks for*

"They recruited me out of self defense."

GILROY. USTED. BURKELY.

THIS IS SO AWESOME OMJ!

MADDIE AND HENRY ARE BRITS! Dude, their names are SO British. IT'S TRUEFAX LIEK WHOAS.

AND LASSITER! YES! I WAS *SO* WAITING FOR THAT!

OH MY POETRA! YOU ARE TEH BESTEST EVAR!

Maja
tsebehtsiellivllams chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
wow, this story was so random, but REALLY funny!