Reviews for Wushu Who?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Be sure to update this
g-love99 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Great fight! My favorite line is "X, don't interfere, babe."...I've been waiting for Todd to call Laura babe...love this...thank you
TanukiBloodWolf chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
great story!
Piterio chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Just finished reading. That was very thrilling. In more ways then i can explain. Battle's, romance and story were so fascinating that i barely could stop reading. In the end i read story more than two times( Mostly concentrating on 1 and 6 character). Would like to read what comes next. So i simply add story to the favorite and be waiting for you to finish it, if you ever consider it. Can't really imagine what kind of effort you have to get to write even a single battle but that really amazing. With all respect i am officially becoming your fan( if you think that's creepy you can say so). Good luck with all your do... Out there... In this world...Em whatever. Peace.
Kit Kit L chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
333 Long time fan of your work and avid reader. Love your work as always and I hope you continue this story. I waited on the edge of my seat for the next chapter to come out while you were writing CDT and I'll do the same for this one. The only thing that I would have a suggestion about is that at some points your wording gets a little mixed up and you might want to edit things around a bit in that sense. I know when I'm writing I always wind up rewording things. All my love to you and your stories and i hope to see more of your work soon.

KKL

P.S. LOVING the little side stories they are awesome! 333
demonablackwolf chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
cool! i jest finished "Wushu Who?" & i read the one before it. it was awasome! are u going to or did u write more toad/x23? please do your very good at it :)
Ric Kun chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
I really like this story, as I really liked Capoeira de Toad?, and I hope you will update this story soon.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
I really liked your story before this and I defiantly like this one! I really don't think that Todd's character ever gets a really good impression and I really like what you've done with it and I really hope you come back to this soon...I can't wait to read more!
evelyn chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
you're a really good writer! ive been looking at your work and its just... wow! anyway, please keep on writing and if you wouldnt mind, could you write another chapter for Wushu Who? MORE TODD AND X23! they are the greatest couple ever!
OneexOnee chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Oh dear god please finnish this story! I love the X-23 x Todd pairing even if it is rather odd
Heteroclite chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
Hey Lin, really enjoying your new story. My fave Toad fic as you know :D. Cheers for the quick updates. Looks like there'll be quite a few developements in the story soon. Just a bit of constructive criticism, sometimes your writing doesn't flow as well as it could, your sentence structure can be a bit muddled at times etc. This little universe that you've created is starting to grow quite a bit! And I think your work would really benefit from a decent beta, just to add a bit of extra polish. Feel free to ignore but I think that you're at the stage where you could get a bit better, not with the plot-lines just the writing itself. Hope this helps

K.
natdrat00 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
This is a great story, I realy liked the last one, and hope this one is good too. Sorry for not reviewing more, computer issues causing problems . Keep upm the great work, hope to see a new chapter soon.
morring star chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
the longer chapters just show that your just improving as a wrighter
edison chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
i can't wait to see what awaits our martial artists in the halls of bayville high
tesla chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
i can't wait to see how this develops and to find out about toad's past