Reviews for Harry Potter and the Path to Power
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Let the dursleys die... they are utter bastards
Nathanielthecat chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Wooooooo SC
I live there, hour out of Charleston
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Next chapter promised within 48 hours, and six and a half years later, we're still waiting. This makes me sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Hmmm...killing 'a lot' is perfectly fine, yet any alcohol or sex is not.

I happen to be more on the conservative side when it comes to social mores, but this seems very odd, and unrealistic.

They can prep themselves for war and for killing, yet they can't have a beer?
kelwin chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
very good fic. the ideas were good. can't wait for a post.
kelwin chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
yes I remember that fic. not the title or anything so if you find out can you let me know
X chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
I don't know what kept you from keeping your promise to post the next chapter (and those others needed to finish the story), but I'm d mned sorry about it. Okay, yes, there are a lot of English problems (spelling, sentence structure, lack of proof-reading, etc), but the story itself has been very clever and interesting.
BROMBROS chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
So the story is a blast. At the end of Chapter 9 in AN you said Chapter 10 would be posted with 48 hours what happend to that.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
You said 48 hours. It has been 6 FUCKING YEARS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU
honore chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Looking forward to more. Love your plot. Glad to see that Harry has found someone. Thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
This is a very well written story. I do hope you will continue. I like what you have done with both Harry and Ron. Still like the bashing of Severus and Albus toa point.
Kal chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
How are things going? It's been about 4 years since the last update, and wondered if there was any chance of this being continued by you or another author? It's a good idea, with fun characterizations, and I keep hoping to see more... Any chance?
paulmoss chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Loving this story keep up the good work
Elenna123 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

I had to say that.
Elenna123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
FINALLY I find someone else who agrees with me on Dumbledore's character!

Sorry I'm just really tired of "Dumbledore is almost as bad as Voldie" fics...