Reviews for Danny Phantom: The Supernatural
JayJayde chapter 6 . 2/23
Just finished rereading your Obsessions:Director's Cut fanfic. Still blown away after all these years. I'm so glad to see that you're still writing and that you're still as amazing as ever. Please update soon!
Gheist chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Damn you, continue the series! P.S. Make Ember more of a rocker sex kitten please. I always felt that she coulda pulled it off if it was rated T or M
number chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I always laugh after ready "Meat! Why have you betrayed me?"
Kagz419 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Please update soon I love your stories their amazing!
amateur-hourd chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I completely understand about things getting in the way. But I am still so glad you updated and I know I will be just as happy if you update a week or three months from now. Just take your time. I love your story and Danny Phantom. It really is one of the best on here. And I've missed this story a lot.
Oh, and I think skipping chapter 4 is a good idea. I just want more Sam and Danny moments. Can't wait to see how you write chapter 5!
Lucia Tsukiyomi-hime chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
. go ahead for episode 5 if you don't like episode 4, honestly I didn't like that episode all that much myself. Anyways I do hope you update, this story is exactly the kind of Fanfics I like lol.
Princess of the Pen chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this 's the best story any Danny Phantom fan should read. It should be mandatory to read.I think your version is better than the actual show (and I never said that about ANYTHING DP team related). I personally think you should skip the fourth episode because with all this Danny Sam live going around Danny should NEVER be in a situation where he ignored Sam. Not by accident and especially not on purpose.
Ki Ai Sky chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
This is an absolute pleasure to read, and I can't wait for the next portion. The way that you have developed your characters is unique and fun, I can tell that you out serious thought into how their original personalities would have grown as they did. Your descriptions are vivid and beautiful. I love that Danny, Sam, and Tucker are all extremely attractive but helplessly unpopular either way. This is how the story should be told- flirty, fun, and absolutely hilarious. I hope that you update soon! I can't wait for more!
sammansonrepilica chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Great chapter i cant wait for the lemons also give tucker somebody to date
sammansonrepilica chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Another great chapter i cant get enough of this story
almostinsane chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Oh, I absolutely love this. You managed to make Danny Phantom even better. Go ahead and skip to episode 5. I don't see that happening here.

I have to say that Tucker is kind of a jerk in this. He knows Danny and Sam have strong feelings for each other. I hope the love triangle gets resolved soon...
Irelandlover chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Skip to episode 5 it was a total wast of an episode and I would like you to skip it, please? I just don't see danny coming this far into the story then ditching Sam for Paulina purposely this time. Because what's Sam and tucker are wearing seem cool so why would people see them as loser clothes for the party. Okay rant over thank you for your time :))
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I like it so far
Kagz419 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Can't wait for the next update!
Dork Asian chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Move on to episode five! I love Danny Phantom and your story is so epic. Ah, so many childhood memories of me sitting with my BFF, watching Danny Phantom while coming up with fanfiction ideas. *wipes tear from eye* Good times, good times.
Dude, you better continue! I'm only thirteen and I'm gonna continue reading this! I don't give a crap if you putting bloody gore, very harsh language, or sexual things! I JUST WANT FRICKIN AWESOME DANNY PHANTOM FAN-FIC! Reading this story is the cheese! I may not remember a lot of Danny Phantom, but I love that frickin awesome halfa!
Long review, I know. But, please skip to episode five and continue this PLEASE! *uses same sad face when Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja got to the season final and is still on hiatus*
DA out and sayonara!