Reviews for Danny Phantom: The Supernatural
kira444 chapter 6 . 3/27
Move to ep 5.
Necrotic Knight chapter 6 . 3/19
I 10000% love this the twists you threw in,the one about Skulker I believe in. I really would like to see this fic continue until Clueless#1 comes to his senses and gets that goth beauty. With Danny Phantom starting up again this year,people will start looking for fics to read for their favorite ship and hope they come to this one
Moooooooooooore dammit. XD I love it.
FeathersAndInkwells chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
Hi! I know you last updated this around 2 years ago, and there's probably a good chance that you might not even see this but even so, I'd like to say that this story is absolutely amazing and that should you ever decide to continue it, you have at leat one completely devoted reader here, if not hundreds more. I hope you find your muse again one day!
Cindy M 19 chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
The episode 4 is... Attack of the Killer Garage Sale ... I love the story, but when you can change it around?
Neferi Makara chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
this was awesome!
Moon-Kitty-Says-Hi chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
AWESOME OMFG! MAKE MOAR MAKE MOAR!
JayJayde chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Just finished rereading your Obsessions:Director's Cut fanfic. Still blown away after all these years. I'm so glad to see that you're still writing and that you're still as amazing as ever. Please update soon!
Gheist chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Damn you, continue the series! P.S. Make Ember more of a rocker sex kitten please. I always felt that she coulda pulled it off if it was rated T or M
number chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I always laugh after ready "Meat! Why have you betrayed me?"
Kagz419 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Please update soon I love your stories their amazing!
amateur-hourd chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I completely understand about things getting in the way. But I am still so glad you updated and I know I will be just as happy if you update a week or three months from now. Just take your time. I love your story and Danny Phantom. It really is one of the best on here. And I've missed this story a lot.
Oh, and I think skipping chapter 4 is a good idea. I just want more Sam and Danny moments. Can't wait to see how you write chapter 5!
Chibi Shiro Kitsune chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
. go ahead for episode 5 if you don't like episode 4, honestly I didn't like that episode all that much myself. Anyways I do hope you update, this story is exactly the kind of Fanfics I like lol.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this 's the best story any Danny Phantom fan should read. It should be mandatory to read.I think your version is better than the actual show (and I never said that about ANYTHING DP team related). I personally think you should skip the fourth episode because with all this Danny Sam live going around Danny should NEVER be in a situation where he ignored Sam. Not by accident and especially not on purpose.
Ki Ai Sky chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
This is an absolute pleasure to read, and I can't wait for the next portion. The way that you have developed your characters is unique and fun, I can tell that you out serious thought into how their original personalities would have grown as they did. Your descriptions are vivid and beautiful. I love that Danny, Sam, and Tucker are all extremely attractive but helplessly unpopular either way. This is how the story should be told- flirty, fun, and absolutely hilarious. I hope that you update soon! I can't wait for more!