Reviews for Something With Vodka In It
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wonderful story! I admit I was pissed at Cameron at first, teasing Remy and repeatedly saying no, but then it's totally understandable that she wanted to make sure Remy wouldn't just use her. HOT ending scene! And yet bittersweet, I like that Remy felt the need to remind Cameron they might not have all that long together.
Lubov chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Everything was so beautiful and well work it. Loved it.
Someone chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
The ending was just precious. I love how bittersweet it is.
Brovaries chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
It was a very tasteful fic and I hope to see more Cameron/Thirteen from you. I keep wishing they'd get together on the show! :)
haley chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
that was a great story! love how u made cameron attracted 2 remy off the bat! thnkz
0melting.snow0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Love it so much! *_* Thank you!
Normal's Overrated chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow, great story!

Extremely well written!

Especially the end was amazing, loved that "Just not for long, not forever."-bit! Quite sad actually, but very fitting.

Well done! :)
Shananigan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
brilliant! :)
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
W.O.W.

That was so . . . incredible. I love the teasing and the flirting and the whole thing. I love how Thirteen was willing to give Cameron what she wanted and Cameron was willing to take whatever Thirteen would give her.

LOVE IT!
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Fabulous story, I loved their dynamic, it was very realistic.
Thatemilykid chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OMG! LOVE IT!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!

love your writing style.

WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I really liked that. I'm glad it wasn't trashy. It was in fact rather sweet because I think Cameron would be a good tease bu really she just wanted Remy to put in more effort, which is sweet and realistic. I love the idea of Cameron enthralling 13 and Remy wanting her so badly, that was conveyed well. I wish it was longer or more detailed, though it was good, I just didn't want it to end so soon. I like that 13 was pretty much smitten, as old fashioned as that term may be. But I think she would have bent over backwards for Cameron and that's adorable. Since 13 is so self possessed and in control it was interesting to see Cameron clearly hold all the power and cards. I enjoyed it.
BeadyEyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Oh my god. That was great, better than great. Just can't find the words 'cause english isn't my first language. But damn! that was something.

Loved the idea of Cameron wanting more from Thirteen and having it. Oh... if only you were writing the show lol.
space chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
is it possible for something to be that heartbreaking and hot at the same time...
fadedhometown chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hey, this is great. It's very well written, funny in a sweet way and totally hot. The sex scene is classy and you created a lot of sexual tension in the build up to it. I loved the scenes in the clubs, they seemed realistic. I really enjoyed reading this, well done. x