Reviews for The Problem of Susan
FusionPalace chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is so good, I'm surprised that stories like these don't get the recognition they deserve.
Evelyn Wood chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Amazing, glad I found this! I just today read about Neil Gaiman's story and I liked it, though sad and confusing to me. I feel yours is not as confusing, but definitely sad. I have a feeling that Susan will make it there eventually, but after a long, long time.
Ale chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
It was ok story but I did like that Susan went back to narnia
Celesseh chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow, this was beautiful, and heartbreaking. You completely captured what Neil Gaiman was trying to portray; though I just wish there was a world where Susan could catch a break. But I suppose that is what FanFiction is for, but really this version of events just seems impossible to evade... however sad it is.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
The man in brown?

The Professor himself.

Once a young man, cast willy-nilly into the place between worlds. Then witness to the birth of Narnia, and the one to lead its first evil there.

Did he finally go to the Lion as he left the wood, the Broken Law that was all that remained?

Did Susan, when someone unable to quite embrace the Lion's way eventually took her place and she left?

That is not for us to know.
S. Crovax chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
OMG! Someone else that has read The Problem of Susan (and probably liked it as I did)!

I really liked your fic (and it does count as a fic), specially how you described Susan's way from death and into limbo 8D

It was a very good tribute to Neil Gaiman's story ]

favs, definitly!

(sorry about any mistakes, I'm Brazilian ])
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
who was the man?
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
It definatly counts as fanfiction. As soon as I saw your summary, I was like, YEAH, another person who's done a fanfic about Susan! I wrote one, so if you wish you can check it out... though it is rated M. Anyways... I love this a lot... I wish there were more fanfics detailing Susan's future, as there is so much one can do with this!