Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: New Frontier
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
I totally called that ending
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
What I hated was waiting for her to transform. Not that I wanted it to happen, but I knew it was inevitable. I thought I was going to go insane waiting for it to happen.
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Three chapters of prologue? You're some story teller.
grvest chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
In complete honesty I just got around to finish reading it and I've got to say other than killing off Orion I really like it. I'm planning on starting on the next one if you have it up, but I've been meaning to come back and read a bunch of stories that have been finished but I just keep putting it off and wandering away. Anyway really really good.
Catwings chapter 16 . 5/3/2009
I loved your story! I'm a huge fan of spyro, and I agree about the chain in dawn of the dragon. Was the village supposed to be warfang? I'm not far in the game, I'm not sure what the place is like, if they ever get there... or was it Hunter's village with a lot of dragons? Do you think you could write another book to this? Like a series?
Megatyrant chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
Great job there. Looking forward to the sequel. :)

TMHB77 chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
Good wrap up! have a good spring break and keep up the awesome work!
TMHB77 chapter 15 . 3/6/2009
Oh nice heart wrencher there with Orion. Quite unfortunate, but the death of one character creates alot of emotion in the rest of them, which will only make this fic better! Keep up the good work!
Megatyrant chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
Ok, we knew Raj was a traitor, as well as a general pain in the ass. Well, with this turn of events, and the inevitable showdown that will happen eventually, he is sure to get what he has coming.

As always, looking forward to the next chapter. keep it up. :)

Nepezi chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
UH OH SPAGHETTIO
Megatyrant chapter 14 . 3/4/2009
*Glares* I hate you. I really, really hate you. You know that, right? I have to know what happens next, so hurry up and post already. :P

TMHB77 chapter 14 . 3/4/2009
wow that was a lengthy one! Nothing wrong with that however. A really good chapter with well orchestrated fight scenes. I usually lose track of characters when I have so many operating at once. Anyway, enough rambling, and dont worry about the wait, life always picks the worst times to get hectic.
Wingblade Alpha chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
Great chapter! It was refreshing to see Baho forgive Cynder, and to know that Spyro and Amber aren't going to go together. I also agree with you on the subject of canon/non-canon couples.

Oh yeah, I HATE Raj, the little whelp. But I guess you intended him that way, huh?
DragonFlame2012 chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
You've got my attention, keep up the good work.
DarkOblivion17 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009