Reviews for Modern Beauty and the Beast
musaand rivenlover2000 chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
write on please
yasdnilgoth chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
You should add a twist to the modern tale. I remeber reading a fanfic where Belle had a fiancee and the story came out as a love traingle. Perhaps you should write that belle has a boyfriend/fiancee that would make it a challenege for the Beast to win her heart. That's my idea not for the next chapter but future chapters if possible. What do you think?
bell-13-tmnt-lover chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
You could have Adam try to cook...that WOULD be a sight to see. But you know he's not good at it and burns the meal or something (mybe a funny scene?)? Or have Belle request Beaste to read to her? It rly depends on HOW you want to write Beaste/Adam or how you think he would handle it (or try to). lol I hope this helps some!

-Bell :)
Toboelily chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
The situation with Belle's father needs to be addressed. I was thinking that if the Beast DOES have her dad, that whether he's a prisoner or not (though it makes more sene for him to be) that he would stay as well. Does the curse make it so people lose consciousness whenever they are in the surrounding area of his home, or what was that about?
And I guess with Belle sick that it would also make sense for Beast to help/want to take care of her. What are her symptoms? Do they know what she caught? Need medicine?
I hope these ideas/questions are inspirational for you.
Unknown chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Hi nice chapter please continue
Mayslee's Journal chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
okay, I REALLY love this story and i'm going to favor and follow it so keep up the chapters just so i don't get overly pissed
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I was so excited o see you had updated this story! I really like the friendship between Adam and Trevor... It's nice to see not everyone is completely terrified of the beast. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Y write so late the story good hope to read more
TheFinePrint chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
So sad this story wash finished but I love what I read!
TheFinePrint chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh I am loving this so far! Way better than so many other b&b fanfics
PaperImagin from Fictionpress chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
It's really good! And unique! Please, please update?
ifeelsoincredible chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
i was so stoked when i saw you updated! i really like your story so far. i hope you continue!
Night-Fury1 chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
wow, this is getting good! patientely waiting for more! :D
Night-Fury1 chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
really good! hope there will be more to read soon!
Nilmi77 chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Just got to know the and read your story. Beauty and the beast is my fevourite story and your one is very beautiful...waiting for next chapters