Reviews for Death Eater No More
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 12 . 4/30
I think Lucius is treating Draco like a child. As Draco is past majority he resents that. It is true Draco needs to grow up. Lucius needs to help him grow up not hand down childish punishments.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 4 . 4/29
Your story is interesting but I think Runcorn should be on trial himself, rather than presiding over a trial. I remember his actions in Deathly Hallows and he seemed like a Death Eater, himself. Runcorn's proceedings are not judicially correct. Indirectly Mr. Norman pointed that out. Good job on that point.

I do not think Mr. Norman should have threatened Harry Potter. He could have landed on trial, himself, with all three Malfoys flung into Azkaban. Bad idea to threaten Harry Potter.

However I think situations were extenuating enough to let the Malfoys go.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 89 . 2/19
I have to tell you how much I have enjoyed your story. You have an amazing gift for writing. I am looking forward to to the Voldermort diaries. Hopefully the next generation will have less rivalry between the houses.
GNcat chapter 89 . 2/11
I wanted to make sure
Kintama-Hime chapter 52 . 12/16/2015
Awesome chapter! I'm sooo glad the love potion storyline has been picked up again. I was disgusted when Lily remembered having given Severus the potion then decided not to mention it in case she got into trouble.

Anyway, it's super-rewarding that the antidote worked. We'll never know whether Severus would have indebted himself to Dumbledore, but now that Sev has saved the say, I'm pleased he can move on with someone more suited to him than the previous redheads.
Kintama-Hime chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
"And Professor Snape just admitted outside that he likes me," Harry was blithely telling an awestruck Ginny and a flabbergasted everyone else.

- This is the funniest line ever! I love the comparison between Snape's internal thoughts and Harry and the Weasleys' miscontruction of the situation.

Ha! Just because Snape saved the day, it doesn't mean he's no longer a snarky git. I'm looking forward to more hero-worship!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Why not use up a drop or two of Polyjuice while going shopping? Although Ollivander might well figure out who they were due to which wands worked for them, I suspect the rest of the merchants in Diagon Alley wouldn't spot them. But this way of getting wands works too.

Note that the Malfoys are um, overwhelming in their gratitude towards Snape. Or not, as the case might be. At least they're glad to see him-they need better potions than what Lucius is brewing. But of course we don't hear of them saying anything like wanting to reward Snape for everything he's done for them (Narcissa has obviously forgotten the Unbreakable Vow). Ah well, at least they're not trying to kill him the way the rest of the world would if they knew he was alive.

And thus I have no sympathy for them when Rastaban and Nott show up. Let's hope these two don't go after Snape for his heroism over the years-for the other side.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Ah, Harry-for a moment there he let his Dark side emerge, with that little glint thinking of Snape in Azkaban or being Kissed. But then, this is the Hero who Crucio'd Carrow, too, when a stunner would have worked just as well. And if I were Snape, I would bring a Portkey to that scheduled meeting, in case it's a trap. Harry can do no wrong now, and he knows it.

And why isn't anybody thinking about asking Portrait! Dumbles what happened. Now that Snape isn't Headmaster any more (yeah right) the portraits shouldn't be constrained to help him. Then again, the portrait will probably just fall asleep again rather than admit the scheme.

Go, Rastaban! At least you are showing family loyalty.

I could make a horrible joke about Special Potion, but it would be in bad taste. But the Malfoys are grateful to Snape, honestly-and they could really use him right now, too. Of course they miss him. Where else will they find a house elf so talented?
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Well. Harry really *did* come through-good for him. Hope he doesn't get too much flack from those around him though (though frankly, Lucius really is a Death Eater. However, a year under Voldemort's thumb was probably worse than several years in Azkaban. Time served, gavel bangs...).

And Money Talks.

So, the happy rich family is reunited once more tra la. Let's hope they remember just who sacrificed pretty much everything to keep Draco from killing Dumbledore...
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Narcissa is right not to place any trust in Harry, I see. Well, at least she has a lawyer, which is more than I think Lucius can say. Harry did spend most of a year sort of on his own, but both Hermione and Dumbles-beyond-the-grave were still pulling his strings.

And note that Dumbledore did not leave any exculpatory evidence for Snape, should he have survived the war (and people knew about it). He's nice like that, isn't he?

Lucius and Rodolphus are idiots-why didn't Lucius just toss the pebble so it's where his companion in crime can reach it? It must be true what they say about purebloods.

I do love the reunion between Snape and his daughter, and his friend. Frankly, he's better off being 'dead', at least for the moment. And possibly for a lot longer than that. I hope the Mulciibers can 'discreetly mourn' for Snape for whatever value of 'discreetly' they can manage and still be noticed a bit and not thrown in jail themselves.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
So Harry didn't plead for at least Narcissa to go free and have the medical care she needs, after risking her life lying that he was dead? Nice going there, Harry.

And Lucius and his family really should have walked out of Hogwarts while no one was looking, bearing a wand or two taken from a body. Alas, they did not.

I'm glad that Severus is being cared for, even if Julian and Justina are certain they could have turned the tide of battle all by themselves. No doubt that's one of the reasons that Snape didn't want them there.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Good first chapter. As ever, the intelligence of the Trio overwhelms me, not (though Hermione might have left deliberately-she's quite capable of that by now).

And if I were one of the Malfoys, I would be discreetly checking bodies for wands who no longer have an owner. Just sayin'. Time to go visit that Swiss bank account, I believe.

Not feeling sorry for Rowle one bit. He had a rep, and death by tableware better than he dealt his victims.

Rastaban and Nott have good reasons to bug out. The Dark Lord doesn't reward cowardice, and if he's dead, the Order won't be too fond of them either. Time to bug out!
PenguinGirl94 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
You read the book. I can tell because you wrote the final battle scene, how ever brief it was... correctly. They battled in the great hall, not in the stupid court yard. Do you know how hard it is to find someone who write's that part correctly? Its like an instant give away for the fanfic authors who never bothered with the books. Those are also usually the ones who slaughter Ginny into a heartless B.. since in the movie she seemed random as sh!t and out of place. Any who, proceed. Your the first in like the last 10 fanfics I've read with the battle portrayed correctly.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Thank you for sharing. I loved your story and it was great character development.
sarcastic chapter 72 . 6/29/2015
Hmmmmm...I don't know about these potions...but I'm interested to see life with the Blacks anyway. #2000! Lol
2,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »