Reviews for Flowers for Flora
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
That was great! I laughed. Especially at the venus flytrap. (They sell those?)
EmberSkies chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
ohhh snap (i'm snapping)
Monica Jasmine chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
That was quite an engaging, albeit unusual story. I especially liked how 'scientifically' the observations were written. Thanks for the read. :)
13DiamondPython13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Layton, you got science'd. YEEEEEEAAAAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
lol kill the cat
Inzaniac113 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Funny one-shot even though your intro was creepy )XP I thought the sunflower was funny, good job! Except for that intro shudder
altava chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Awwww! How cute! I love it!
Eggy-Monster chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aww, do I sense a little crush on Flora? :D My preferred pairing, so yeah, I was pretty happy to read this.

The thing about cats isn't really that far from the truth. My older sister's BF gave her flowers and the cat shredded them to pieces. RIP flowers. :(

This was funny, especially when Luke was like "Subject AGAIN felt like a horrible person" LOL! Your stories crack me up.

MikuLover
Celeste K. Raven chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Cute, entertaining, AND unique. This is one of the better LukexFlora stories I've read. Most people just don't seem to get them right (myself included). Great job!

Write On!
FullmetalFan870 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I loved this! It's so funny and really sweet at the end!

Good job
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
aww cute ending! I really liked this story!
Melody Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh. My. Gosh.

I absolutely luuurve the way you show Luke. I mean, a research of flowers? Subject and Observer? Kill the cat? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

GOOD JOBBY JOB!;D
Lupin the 14th chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That's really cute! And very funny, too.
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awww, I actually don't know when I started faving this couple... XD I guess it was a few hours ago? maybe sometime while I was playing the game XD Cute story.
The Bystander who doesn't care chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh poor Flora... Nice story I might add.