Reviews for In Love & War
peoniesinhands chapter 25 . 1/1
OMG this is by far the most amazing story i’ve ever read!
bookworm455 chapter 26 . 12/22/2020
I STILL think this story deserves a sequel.
Serena’s visit, their trip to NYC, Mel and Paul, Evie and who she will love, Dorota and Jacob ...
fnilaykan chapter 26 . 11/23/2020
I loved this story so much. The first time I read it I had to skip to the end because I was so stressed about what was gonna happen, but I reread it fully this time and it was amazing. I love how they love each other and are so connected. I loved how Chuck didn't give up on Nate and him and Blair took Melanie as their own. Blair and Chuck where just sooooo cute in this especially when she was taking care of him. There was just the right amount of smut scenes and fluff it was good. Awesome story. Also my favorite line was when Chuck joked about turning catholic lol.
vale1103 chapter 26 . 9/5/2020
i love
badbitchb chapter 25 . 5/15/2020
Isabelle, there are no words to describe the beauty of this story. There’s a reason why it’s the most popular Gossip Girl fanfiction, and I cannot believe I’ve gone so long without reading it again.

Blair and Chuck’s goodbyes were truly heartbreakingnot only because they weren’t sure they would ever see each other again, but also because they had waited until the very last minute to profess they love for each other. But Nate’s passing hurt me the most. The amount of regret I felt for Chuck in that moment was overwhelming, and I’m so glad that he was strong enough to forgive himself, because heck, I know it would’ve haunted me for the rest of my life... I clearly need to learn to forgive myself!

In these trying times, your story has given me a clear reminder of how privileged we are. We may be fighting a virus, but at least we’re not at war, and my heart breaks for people who have experienced or are currently experiencing warI really hope that one day, the whole world will be at peace.

But most importantly, this story has reminded me of how important love istruly, love is the only thing worth living for. And in life, you should never walk away from friends and family on bad termsas you never know what may happen.

Isabelle, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing with us your gift. This story will always have a special place in my heart.
R.W.C.H chapter 2 . 3/28/2020
the story reminded me of gone with the wind,and what’s happening in ues is relly epical
Guest chapter 25 . 3/23/2020
This is hands down the most enrapturing fanfic I've ever read. So well written, I loved the openings of every chapter. It made me love Chair even more than I already did. Thank you for this amazing story
InsideGirl chapter 26 . 12/6/2019
Hi,
It’s totally at random that I even saw these updates - I wouldn’t usually check this email account, I did so accidentally. It prompted me to reread the entirety of this story today! Been a long long long time since I’ve been in the GG fandom but enjoyed it then and enjoyed it now. Happy to offer myself up as a beta reader if you still need, just give me a message.
OuttaYourMindReader chapter 26 . 12/5/2019
Hello. I loved your stories when I read them and would love to beta for you if your interested.
Alix1912 chapter 26 . 12/5/2019
I would love to help out. Not sure how good I'll be, but I would love to take a look for you.

Alexandra
slayerjenn chapter 26 . 12/5/2019
Hey Isabelle,

When I saw this it took me back in time! I hope you are doing well! I'd be willing to beta for you. My gmail is still the same as back in the day (don't want to give it out here but will if you don't have it anymore!). Let me know and cannot wait to read your story. It sounds amazing!

Cheers,
Jenn
valentinagabrielle chapter 25 . 8/29/2019
amazing
so well crafted and deep. I loved it. You managed to creat a whole new world and still mantain them as characters, true to the tv show. I loved the story, the writing, the characters, the angst, and the happy ending.
Thank you!
eyuuri chapter 25 . 6/22/2019
Jesus... Whenever i read your stories I always ugly cry because you just have a knack of writing so much suspension and emotions into your stories. And yes I even cry after the 26th read even THOUGH I know there will be a happy ending. Same with your castaway story. I love your Chuck/Blair stories just so very very very much. I love your Blair, I love your Chuck and I LOVE your writing style. Thank you for sharing these amazing stories with us. Bless you
Guest chapter 25 . 4/19/2019
Hands down, the BEST fanfic I have ever read. Your story made me feel so many emotions; made me smile and cry. Thank you for this beautiful Chair story. A story that fell from heaven I swear.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
Please please please never delete this I’ve read it so many times and I would absolutely DIE if it were to get deleted
1,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »