Reviews for In Love & War
ghm chapter 25 . 9/29/2015
The whole second half of this story i was just sobbing! This fic is so amazing and insanely well written, i read it in one day and i think i might read it again!
NostalgicUniverse chapter 25 . 9/10/2015
I dont follow gossip girl and dont know abc of it but this story was fantastic. I absolutely loved it...
Methedril chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
Isabelle, I should know that I will need tissues when I read one of your marvellous stories. I thank you for sharing with us. Your are such an empathetic author. I love all your stories and I think oh that was the best, until I read your next one and then I think that one is the best and the cycle continues. Just wonderful. Poor Nate. I was gasping for air when I read the end of his encounter with Chuck , even cried "no!" out loud to the cat!
chairship chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Just finished chapter 13 and I am loving this story so far. Again, I never thought I would be a fan of AU Chair, and then after reading Castaways, I thought, "nothing can top this," but here I am reading this story, and I am blown away! So many feels, beautifully written, fantastic imagery, definite Blair/Chuck thoughts/words/actions. I don't think I'm sleeping tonight because I want to get to the end. And, at the same time, I'm trying to savor this because I only have a few more of your stories to go. Ugh, I'm hoping you will write more Chair? Or, are you writing other types of stories? If so, where can I find them?
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
Catt chapter 25 . 6/17/2015
Awwww, I loved this story! I'm kinda sad now that it's over, though. It was really amazing and I may have (meaning totally did) read this nonstop for 3 days. Which I feel like I shouldn't have done, because, like the original Gossip Girl, it went by way too fast. Anyway, this story was a total 10, from the heartbreaking set-up to the sweet, adorable epilogue. 25 chapters wasn't nearly enough, but it was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. XOXO
Kahli Hime chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Ahhhh. Really enjoying it!
ItsNatalie chapter 25 . 5/9/2015
what a great story! loved it
narsuess chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
I really have to write you, dear Isabelle :-)

I did review few times in the past and you always replied to me sweetly

You instantly became one of my fave writers that ever graced ff after I read one of your stories, there’s just something about the way you wrote that just clicked with me, you had right amount of everything that I loved.

I had passed the phase where I was being so picky (I used to stop reading when an idea or some ideas didn’t sit well with my interests) so I start rereading (really read) some of my fave authors’ works. And there are reasons why you are one of my fave author. Every time I read your story, I always feel amazed by your talent, the way you wrote or described things. That always forced me to stop reading and start writing to you, just to let you know how I appreciate you shared your stories (for free) to us.

Maybe I have written the same things to you in the past, which just proved my appreciation for you hasn’t changed a bit

So yeah, just have to let that out LOL
Guest chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
This was absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I am begging you to write this as a novel! This kind of romance is seriously lacking in our time period . This piece has its place up there with some of the greats like CASABLANCA and GONE WITH THE WIND! Congratulations on this accomplishment and I implore you to consider transforming this into a novel :) either way thank you for sharing :D xoxoxox
Hailey chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
I spent like all of last night reading this story and some of your other ones as well. All of them are very good, I couldn't stop reading! Like seriously, this story is beautiful. It's tragic, but at the same time it brings hope for young love lost at the hands of war. It makes it even more magical with Blair and Chuck reconnecting at Chuck's 'safe haven' from the war. Plus, the modern take on a fake marriage, Blair for the money and Chuck for a business deal, takes a twist on how they will survive in a war that has taken most of what they've known their entire life. Adding Nate in the end? Pure Genius. It was part of Chuck's ritual of happiness in order for him to return to Blair, like he was making amends with his past in order to be with Blair in the future. Don't be surprised if I contact you somehow asking to turn this into a full-blown movie. I can't wait to see what else you write. May I suggest something historical, like My Love, My Enemy? I would love to see how you would take a twist on Chuck and Blair's love with a historical theme, I've always admired how the ladies used to act in 1600s (or something like that) and it fits Blair, don't you think? Anyways, keep up the good work and keep an eye out for that movie deal. (;
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 25 . 4/23/2014
Absolutely Amazing! I swear you have some amazing talent! I have feel inlove with all of your stories!
SARAH chapter 25 . 1/30/2014
this was one of the the BEST stories I've ever read!
emy.lundy chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
Beyond amazing story! I cried and laughed so much...thank you for this unforgettable ride.
1,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »