Reviews for Innocence
Scousedancer chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
Loved this story - are you still writing? You write for Robbie & Jackie very well & I enjoyed this fic.
BAUMember chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
great story loved it so happy rob and jackie are together
AlternativeRocker chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
Aw! I loved it and I would be VERY interested in a sequel, I was thnking of doing my Xmas one and making a full story out of the end result since it's only going to be a one chapter fic. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. x
AlternativeRocker chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Oh God how I adore this story. At least she's walked out on Brian now. Can't wait for more. xx
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
It's amazing and I love it! Can't wait for more!
AlternativeRocker chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Heya! Still loving this story! I can imagine all of it apart from Jackie looking terrible (how is that possible lol) Oh no whats Brian going to say? Oh and I need some help should I continue with a story about a fancy dress party or should I start on my Christmas story [both Robbie/Jackie]
Jennyngibbsbelong2getha chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
I have been looking for Taggart Fan Fics for so long but haven't been able to find any till now! :P

I love you story and can't wait for more :)
AlternativeRocker chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
I got the email saying this had been updated and went on it straight away :D I loved the scene with her head on his shoulder, I was actually thinking of putting something like that in a new story but I may re-think. xx
AlternativeRocker chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
Aw poor Jackie! Love how you've put the murder into the story as well! Can't wait to read more, and I'll try and write a new Jackie/Robbie fic some time quite soon.
AlternativeRocker chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
I've got a strange feeling that I know where this is going. She's pregnant isn't she, and I'm guessing that Brian's the father unless there's another secret...

Anyways i'm loving this story, I will try to update Moving soon.

Lee
AlternativeRocker chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hey, Thank you so much for mentioning "Moving" in the summary. I am so far loving this. Can't wait to see what Brian says and what happens between Robbie/Jackie obviously I am obsessed with them, just like you lol!

Lee