Reviews for In Case of Emergency
Beth chapter 1 . 6/29
I really wish you'd continued this. I re-read it straight away and can't find anything that compares. Brill!
Beth chapter 24 . 6/26
This was amazing! Everything i was looking for in a fanfic! shame you didn't carry it on, this could have done with sequel!
wrappedinharry chapter 9 . 1/11
I am really enjoying your story; as well as being very well written, it is also very, very sexy.

I do have to point out though that you have made a mistake with chapter 4 (I think) you state that Harry and Ginny fully consummated their relationship after Fred's funeral. But in this chapter we find out that Fred is alive and well and having a relationship with Katie Bell.

This might be something you should fix.

Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
this was an amazing fic! a bit slow but really well written. Chapter 22 was on point!
SilverVenus chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Dear fabulous writer,

Thank you for giving me exactly what I needed in a story after polishing off the HP series, yet again. I was ADDICTED to this for two days straight. I read before bed. I read between classes. I read when my husband thought I was listening to him talk about sports.

You can bet I'll be reading more from you because, despite small imperfections and a couple of contradictions, this was an engaging read and a much-needed reminder that not all fanfic is terribly-written and not worth my time.

Thank you, a million times thank you.
MrsJeck chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
Very sexy and erotic...
Christine chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
This is my first review of a piece of fanfiction. It absolutely loved it! The character development was excellent and the story was engaging. A wonderful piece of work!
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I swear I want to slap people and just say to fucking talk.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
I hate R/Hr.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
They had the most stupid break up reason I've ever heard.
GinnyBrandon93 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
SuperFanofHP chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
That party was hilarious! I loved the chapter.
mrs.coltondixon chapter 24 . 11/20/2012
This was a beautiful story! The part where they put their memories back was amazing!
unique.normality chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
This was a really good story. While it was painful to watch them be so dense, your writing was very good and the story was definitely plausible.
Charlotte1823 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I thought this was really good!