Reviews for In Case of Emergency
wrappedinharry chapter 9 . 1/11
I am really enjoying your story; as well as being very well written, it is also very, very sexy.

I do have to point out though that you have made a mistake with continuity...in chapter 4 (I think) you state that Harry and Ginny fully consummated their relationship after Fred's funeral. But in this chapter we find out that Fred is alive and well and having a relationship with Katie Bell.

This might be something you should fix.

Wrappedinharry
Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
this was an amazing fic! a bit slow but really well written. Chapter 22 was on point!
SilverVenus chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Dear fabulous writer,

Thank you for giving me exactly what I needed in a story after polishing off the HP series, yet again. I was ADDICTED to this for two days straight. I read before bed. I read between classes. I read when my husband thought I was listening to him talk about sports.

You can bet I'll be reading more from you because, despite small imperfections and a couple of contradictions, this was an engaging read and a much-needed reminder that not all fanfic is terribly-written and not worth my time.

Thank you, a million times thank you.
MrsJeck chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
Very sexy and erotic...
Christine chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
This is my first review of a piece of fanfiction. It absolutely loved it! The character development was excellent and the story was engaging. A wonderful piece of work!
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I swear I want to slap people and just say to fucking talk.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
I hate R/Hr.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
They had the most stupid break up reason I've ever heard.
GinnyBrandon93 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I LOVED THIS!
SuperFanofHP chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
That party was hilarious! I loved the chapter.
mrs.coltondixon chapter 24 . 11/20/2012
This was a beautiful story! The part where they put their memories back was amazing!
unique.normality chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
This was a really good story. While it was painful to watch them be so dense, your writing was very good and the story was definitely plausible.
Charlotte1823 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I thought this was really good!
Mistress Lrigtar chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
Wow! This has to be one of the smuttiest, yet best H/G fics I have read. Just what I was looking for - just a little bit of angst and drama with a whole lot of H/G moments. Thanks for posting.
Stephanie O chapter 23 . 11/29/2011
I've read this before, but I just felt like coming back to it again today. Great story, once again! :) I loved how they both realized that they weren't complete without giving 100% to the other. It's nice to see how much of a difference simply kissing made with them! :) Very steamy shower scene, too! :D I wonder if they'll just accio their dirty clothes from the bathroom?

I can't believe I didn't favorite this before...well, time to remedy that!