Reviews for In Case of Emergency
Rikuxroxas chapter 24 . 6/11
I noticed you haven't had a review on this in a fair while, and though I believe I never reviewed this story when I originally read it, some things show up late now and then. Really loved this story, 9.9 out of 10 and you only lose the .1 for Ginny and Harry being super pussies about their feelings for one another. Straight up, grade A reading material here. Please find someone to pat you on the back for me. Thanks for your effort and the amazing story.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/18/2016
brilliant writing
Beth chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I really wish you'd continued this. I re-read it straight away and can't find anything that compares. Brill!
Beth chapter 24 . 6/26/2015
This was amazing! Everything i was looking for in a fanfic! shame you didn't carry it on, this could have done with sequel!
wrappedinharry chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
I am really enjoying your story; as well as being very well written, it is also very, very sexy.

I do have to point out though that you have made a mistake with continuity...in chapter 4 (I think) you state that Harry and Ginny fully consummated their relationship after Fred's funeral. But in this chapter we find out that Fred is alive and well and having a relationship with Katie Bell.

This might be something you should fix.

Wrappedinharry
Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
this was an amazing fic! a bit slow but really well written. Chapter 22 was on point!
SilverVenus chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Dear fabulous writer,

Thank you for giving me exactly what I needed in a story after polishing off the HP series, yet again. I was ADDICTED to this for two days straight. I read before bed. I read between classes. I read when my husband thought I was listening to him talk about sports.

You can bet I'll be reading more from you because, despite small imperfections and a couple of contradictions, this was an engaging read and a much-needed reminder that not all fanfic is terribly-written and not worth my time.

Thank you, a million times thank you.
MrsJeck chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
Very sexy and erotic...
Christine chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
This is my first review of a piece of fanfiction. It absolutely loved it! The character development was excellent and the story was engaging. A wonderful piece of work!
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I swear I want to slap people and just say to fucking talk.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
I hate R/Hr.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
They had the most stupid break up reason I've ever heard.
GinnyBrandon93 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I LOVED THIS!
SuperFanofHP chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
That party was hilarious! I loved the chapter.
mrs.coltondixon chapter 24 . 11/20/2012
This was a beautiful story! The part where they put their memories back was amazing!