Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 26 . 8/18
This was fantabulousness. :) I liked it. I don't know what else to put in this review.
(_.•-,,-•._)'\_ So here's a thing.
Xcherokee chapter 4 . 7/11
This is like my third time reading this and this chapter always makes me so sad. Just seeing how much minato hasn't been there for naruto is honestly heart breaking. It just makes me tear up a little bit every time Naruto ask Ninato why he's there visting him or when ever naruto is shock that minato is paying attention to him. When naruto first woke up in kakashi's arms and asked his dad why he was there. Like for naruto to think that him nearly dying wasn't even important enough for his father to be away from paperwork really pulls at my heart strings. In this chapter naruto describing one of the only times minato was actually nice to him and being completely bewildered that his father is hugging him and wanting to spend time with him. Like minato you butthole, naruto deserves the freaking world and you're treating him like crap and he still admire and loves you. I wish you'll do a spin off of this and highlight on the times minato wasn't there for naruto when he really needed him. Just something that'll make me cry. Anyways thank you for writing this it's honestly amazing.
LoonyZ chapter 26 . 6/20
i love it! my favorites are MinatoNaruto's father/son interaction (it was refreshing!Shikamaru as a genius (as usual). i also like how you turned the spotlight to the Rookie 9Team Gaifor once i've read a fic that did not play Sasuke as a major character (he's still a turning point for the story, but i think you know what i mean). it was heartwarming! i am grateful for how you wrote it as i can really imagine what was happeningkudos!
Laialy chapter 26 . 6/11
Haha dude I didn't enjoy it...I FRCKING LOVED IT HELL YEAH
Laialy chapter 21 . 6/11
Omg ino is so nice here I love it and it's so cute that they want to celebrate his birthday it warms my heart :333
Laialy chapter 19 . 6/11
IM MAKING NOISES HOLY SHIT NARUTO SAVE THEIR ASSES WHOOOOOOOOO
Laialy chapter 8 . 6/11
YAZZZ SHIKAMARUUUUUU
It took Shikaku 13 years to ask about Kushina? ...
Mee chapter 26 . 6/5
This is a really really good story! Nice work!
Kagami420 chapter 26 . 2/26
Fantastic story. It has really held up over time !
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 26 . 1/21
Really cool concept! I never read a story where Minato was alive and imperfect like this! The camaraderie in this story was awesome to read as well, thanks for sharing
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 1/7
cool
my 2 guys chapter 26 . 11/9/2016
that was great keep the stories coming
hellraven-ovo chapter 26 . 9/14/2016
I have to say this fic, is by far my most favorite fic of Naruto and his family/friends. Another thing that I am immensely impressed about is that you managed to complete it with a satisfactory and well endowed ending, an aspect I deeply respect and admire.

I probably won't be able to fit in everything I loved about this story, but let me scrounge up a few things I remember still;
1. I like how Shikamaru and some of the brainier teammates come up with ideas and speculations, especially Shikamaru quickly connecting Gara-Naruto's conversation with the rest of Naruto's behavior towards certain subjects. And that he managed to convince everyone to kidnap Naruto so he could enjoy his birthday and festival.
btw I personally gave a small cheer when Shika/Ino/Hinata rounded up on the shopkeeper when he harrassed Naruto.
2. I really enjoyed your approach on Sakura. While later in Shippuuden she does tone down her infatuation towards Sasuke, before that she still seemed to hold some blind affection, consorting more to pleading than beating the sense out of former teammate. She still cares more about Sasuke in the beginning of your story, gradually gives an effort towards Naruto (although still struggling), is pretty much devastated by Sasuke's insults (still didn't completely reject him though), and is slowly trickling into Naruto's life as she follows Shika and the rest on Naruto's birthday. I've read some fanfics of post-Sasuke-leaving-Konoha, and your Sakura is one of the more canon approaches. :D
3. The relationship between Minato and Naruto is also very realistic without sounding too cheesy. Naruto's a twelve-now thirteen year old kid who is understandably going to feel left out and alone with a busy father, and Minato's the Hokage who needs to run the village, keep the Jinchuuriki/son topic under wraps, and still care for his son. With a father as Hokage, it's hard to expect them to protect you 24/7 even if you deserve every little bit of love. I'm just going to go and blame the ignorant villagers.

Besides the above I love how you make your words illustrious and vivid, I can easily picture images as I read your chapters. It makes me want to draw fanart, if only I had the time!

and I don't mind you not writing about the chounin exams; it wasn't a huge part of the story, and would have probably ruined the moment you made in chapter 25 which was a wonderful ending in itself.
anyways I really enjoyed your story, thank you for your wonderful writing(my review can't do enough justice, I might add more as I reread)!
p.s. also enjoyed your other story, 'Seal Shatter'. Those two are just rad!
YokaiAngel chapter 26 . 8/11/2016