Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 26 . 7/14
One of the best Naruto fics I've ever read! Good job author-sama!
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 10 . 7/13
Sasuke... I hope you mature soon you emo, brooding, duck butt head...
mckertis chapter 26 . 7/9
Good writing, but...100k...and nothing momentous actually happens. Nothing is resolved.
YOU MUST DIE! Jk I loved the story even with out the Chuunin Exams, though I really want to know how Sasuke Duckbutt Uchiha will end up.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 26 . 1/6
This was amazing! I really want to read more :) You fleshed out the characters and the plot so we'll and I became fully absorbed in the story.
LoveGlutton chapter 26 . 10/13/2017
Well... with shippudden’s end... thats one of two chriteria met... i know the odds apof you going into that are practically nill, but hey, i can hope can i?
LoveGlutton chapter 17 . 10/12/2017
Killer bee is in this fic?... oh boy
LoveGlutton chapter 16 . 10/12/2017
Oooh boy!
LoveGlutton chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
...thats a bad sign... foreshadowing and all that
LoveGlutton chapter 12 . 10/12/2017
A conspiracy... oh boy... never saw it like this before
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 10/12/2017
The mummy man... eheeeheehehehehehehe
arawiguM chapter 26 . 10/7/2017
This is my first time having read this story; and I can proudly say that this was a fucking jewel. Priceless, even more so than the heart of Africa.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 26 . 8/18/2017
This was fantabulousness. :) I liked it. I don't know what else to put in this review.
(_.•-,,-•._)'\_ So here's a thing.
Xcherokee chapter 4 . 7/11/2017
This is like my third time reading this and this chapter always makes me so sad. Just seeing how much minato hasn't been there for naruto is honestly heart breaking. It just makes me tear up a little bit every time Naruto ask Ninato why he's there visting him or when ever naruto is shock that minato is paying attention to him. When naruto first woke up in kakashi's arms and asked his dad why he was there. Like for naruto to think that him nearly dying wasn't even important enough for his father to be away from paperwork really pulls at my heart strings. In this chapter naruto describing one of the only times minato was actually nice to him and being completely bewildered that his father is hugging him and wanting to spend time with him. Like minato you butthole, naruto deserves the freaking world and you're treating him like crap and he still admire and loves you. I wish you'll do a spin off of this and highlight on the times minato wasn't there for naruto when he really needed him. Just something that'll make me cry. Anyways thank you for writing this it's honestly amazing.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 26 . 6/20/2017
i love it! my favorites are MinatoNaruto's father/son interaction (it was refreshing!Shikamaru as a genius (as usual). i also like how you turned the spotlight to the Rookie 9Team Gaifor once i've read a fic that did not play Sasuke as a major character (he's still a turning point for the story, but i think you know what i mean). it was heartwarming! i am grateful for how you wrote it as i can really imagine what was happeningkudos!
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »