Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
Heiress of the Hyuuga chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I only wish that instead of a oneshot sequel that you or someone else, preferably you, pick this back up and make a sequel.

~Heiress of the Hyuuga
PopthePuff chapter 26 . 7/23/2011
As in us all, laziness is in my bloodstream, and so I shall be reviewing this chapter only. Sorry. ._.

Just letting you know I found another fic of yours I love and enjoy and what not.

I'm gonna check out more of your fics now, see if theres asnything else I find that I can like.
Wenxi chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
I love how you write humor in your stories. I can't get the image of a newborn Naruto raising his hand out of my head now.
Wenxi chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
This was heart-breaking. I loved how you wrote Sakura(If only I could have fallen for Naruto instead) And yhen the Naru/Hina...

I like how you showed that Minato as homage only brought minor differences. I like the stories with huge deviations from the original, but this is more realistic.

Great writing! Nice job.
Bard of Chaos chapter 26 . 7/19/2011
Go Shikamaru! He's the best lazy genius ever!
skatingandcruzing chapter 26 . 7/17/2011
haha, ohmigosh i love ur ending author's note about why we would have read this fanfic all the way if we didn't like it

Hypnomagica chapter 26 . 7/11/2011
Phenomenal read. Thank you.
SlayerX86 chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
I really dislike cannon Naruto.

Really, cannon Naruto who wears kill me orange clothes and chases after Sakura is epitome of stupidity and denseness.

So I will stop reading your fic now.

Also your development pace is very slow and bores me a lot.

Try to improve as you at least have a decent grasp on English.
PQ86 chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
CHECK OUT Narutopedia. it will give all the backgrouds for all characters and all the backstories to them all. it will work better for helping with a sequil.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
Holy. Crap.

I cannot begin to fathom words even existing for the expressing of the awesome that made this story! Completely amazing! :D
angangang chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Rasei chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I really like this whole story. I love how Minato and Naruto relationship is built up in it.
Alexis Night chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
Easily my favorite deffinition of the Shadow Clone Jutsu yet:

I can make tough copies of myself to beat people up with.

Mind if I tease my friends with: Leaf, you are going down! I see it diffusing many tense situations...(sweatdrop)
Alexis Night chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
Perceptive Shikamaru! Go Young Geniuses of Konoha Club!
Alexis Night chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
(sighs) Next time don't try to murder the Hokage's kid and he might go easier on you. You didn't know, but still!
1,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »