Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
KellieAM chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I like the idea of him staying a genin.
KellieAM chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Uchiha Sasuke… Minato clenched his teeth until they ached. …What have you done to my son? lol
Rin Eve Klein chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
It sounds to me when minato and kakashi were interrogating sasuke that sasuke dodn't know naruto was minato's son. Did minato keep it a secret that naruto was his son?
huji chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Either minato is a fool or he is overly confident. Because if this is how he protects his son by giving him a miserable and ignored life than he should have been better of died. In canon naruto did not had a family or any info bout them. And considering how he grow up alone its understandable how he turns out. But in this story he got a living father and a hokage at that. I mean seriously, the yellow flash tries to keep him safe by making him dead last/class clown...
Mills65 chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
Amazing...please write a sequal.
LordsFire chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
As usual, anything by you is a good character story. I'd say you're underestimating Naruto's abilities in some parts of the story, but that isn't really the focus, so it doesn't matter that much.

Good stuff, and keep going.
bostafu chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
That mindscape memories thingy was oh so sad... So terribly sad. Naruto only has sad and lonely memories, and the only good memories are out there in that dreary forest, few, old and mostly forgotten. T-T. oh gosh and it's like Naruto never found the time to look inside his mindscape, his sad memories and his sad past...or more like absolutely ignored and denied it... He puts everything behind him and never looks back, only looking forward, because then he would forget all about those sad and cruel things happening to him, and then he'd be able to get a semblance of happiness or optimism. I don't know if that's strong of him or maybe partly he's just running away and being oblivious of it. Ah Naruto why so saad! *sniff* His mindscape is so saad T_T. I would be absolutely livid at the unfairness and cruelty, all the people in the village hurting him, his "family" neglecting him - either rage and destroy everything or just break down until becoming a broken doll. I swear Naruto's the saddest character I've even known...
Guest chapter 26 . 7/20/2012
Amazing story..
FreelanceBum chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
I've read stories all the way to the end I didn't enjoy before. Well written doesn't mean I like it, and vice versa. In this case I liked it and very well written.
xviolettx chapter 26 . 7/8/2012
Nicely done! A sequel would be much appreciated but that's up to you. Still, the way you wrote this story was perfect. :)
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 26 . 7/4/2012
This is probably one of the best fics I've read in a long time.
twilightromance4ever chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
i really loved this story. it was awesome! did you ever write a sequel?
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
This was a good story, I enjoyed it alot. I do hope you'll think about writing a sequel, but the way you ended it, you don't really need to have one. Still, it'd be nice! Thanks for the story! :)
Eryn Michaels chapter 26 . 5/24/2012
This was absolutely amazing! Honestly I hope that you do decide to write another story continuing from this one. It was beautifully written, but I felt that the last chapter came way to fast. There are so many things that I would like to see the outcomes of, but I definitely enjoyed what you wrote. I don't mind the fact that you skipped over the Kumo exams, as an epilogue it was a perfect ending to this story.

However, your last few sentences of the epilogue were a cliffhanger, you left us hanging without much to go by... *sighs* I sincerely hope that you write more about this because the cliffhanger is killing me... x_x;

As always, another beautiful story (I have successfully read all of your Naruto related ones now, mwahahaha)
TokiNoKusabi chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
I searched around for a good story for quite a while, and I was really happy to find this one. It was really a delightful story. :) I feel like some of the characters were a little off at times, but you justified their behavior pretty well, so it worked. Naruto seemed a little childish, while Minato seemed a little cold, but you explained their personalities in relation to Kushina's death quite well. Sakura's indifference to Naruto was a little surprising, but not enough to have a negative effect for me on the story. I like the backstories and character development throughout.
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »