Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
Dante Nastaran chapter 25 . 9/2/2012
I've finished this story, but I just realized that you never did anything with what the elders were plotting... I was very excited about that plot twist but you never wrote anything about it.
Dante Nastaran chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
well done, I loved it. I do hope you make a sequel. -
Chrissy524 chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
I love this story. I have been looking for a Minato/Naruto story and all of them end up super sad. But this was just nonstop sweet and amazing! thanks!
KellieAM chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
Good. I didn't like how it ended in the end though.
KellieAM chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Naruto glowered at the both of them. "Don't. Diss. The orange!"
Hinata showed up and found me some good clothes. She respects the orange!
LOL
KellieAM chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I like the idea of him staying a genin.
KellieAM chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Uchiha Sasuke… Minato clenched his teeth until they ached. …What have you done to my son? lol
Rin Eve Klein chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
It sounds to me when minato and kakashi were interrogating sasuke that sasuke dodn't know naruto was minato's son. Did minato keep it a secret that naruto was his son?
huji chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Either minato is a fool or he is overly confident. Because if this is how he protects his son by giving him a miserable and ignored life than he should have been better of died. In canon naruto did not had a family or any info bout them. And considering how he grow up alone its understandable how he turns out. But in this story he got a living father and a hokage at that. I mean seriously, the yellow flash tries to keep him safe by making him dead last/class clown...
Mills65 chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
Amazing...please write a sequal.
LordsFire chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
As usual, anything by you is a good character story. I'd say you're underestimating Naruto's abilities in some parts of the story, but that isn't really the focus, so it doesn't matter that much.

Good stuff, and keep going.
bostafu chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
That mindscape memories thingy was oh so sad... So terribly sad. Naruto only has sad and lonely memories, and the only good memories are out there in that dreary forest, few, old and mostly forgotten. T-T. oh gosh and it's like Naruto never found the time to look inside his mindscape, his sad memories and his sad past...or more like absolutely ignored and denied it... He puts everything behind him and never looks back, only looking forward, because then he would forget all about those sad and cruel things happening to him, and then he'd be able to get a semblance of happiness or optimism. I don't know if that's strong of him or maybe partly he's just running away and being oblivious of it. Ah Naruto why so saad! *sniff* His mindscape is so saad T_T. I would be absolutely livid at the unfairness and cruelty, all the people in the village hurting him, his "family" neglecting him - either rage and destroy everything or just break down until becoming a broken doll. I swear Naruto's the saddest character I've even known...
Guest chapter 26 . 7/20/2012
Amazing story..
FreelanceBum chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
I've read stories all the way to the end I didn't enjoy before. Well written doesn't mean I like it, and vice versa. In this case I liked it and very well written.
xviolettx chapter 26 . 7/8/2012
Nicely done! A sequel would be much appreciated but that's up to you. Still, the way you wrote this story was perfect. :)
1,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »