Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
Timeinaninja chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Lol detective shikamaru I wanna be his sidekick now butmit would be too troublesome
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
So, Naruto the Manga has now completed, so will you work on a sequel now? Because I would read that. Yes, it is 4 am. Yes, I just spent the last 12 hours rereading stories you wrote because I could, when I want to get up early and do lots of mentally strenuous things tomorrow. Yes I will regret this in afternoon. But it was still awesome.
ruethemiss chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
Thanks for this fic. I liked it a lot. I hope you'll do a continuation someday.
Rainy-Round chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
I hope u r making a sequel
Akreiyas chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
I really admire your resolve to wait until it finishes to post a sequel, that's what I want to do if I ever think I will write for this fandom.

AWESOME STORY and your writing is well and truly great.

Thank you for sharing your talent.
Haibara chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
This was a great and AMAZING story. I love fully fleshed-out, meaty stories like this. This is the second story that I've read of yours, and you've definitely made me a fan. I love how so many parts of Naruto's life and experiences parallel his canon story, and how a world could feasibly exist where his father was alive and he himself was ostracized.

It's been a great experience. Thank you so much. I'm going to browse through the rest of your catalog now. I hope that you're still enjoying your craft. You have a real talent _
Anise Nadiah chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
You're totally right. I did enjoy it. That's why i sacrifice 2 days worth of sleep time to finish thia. Buat all and all its really worth it. I admire the protectiveness that minato had towards naruto though i quite angry that he is kinda neglected him due to hokage business. I am hoping to see more of this father and son bonding. So please tell me there's a sequel waiting. Anyway thanks a lot
LordHatredX chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
love the story to bad there wont be any seq, you seem to leave alot cliff hangers in your story's never having an ending
Guest chapter 26 . 8/2/2014
i really enjoyed it so dont worry nice story i give it a Lee nice guy pose with sparkling teeth with the ping and every thing lol : D
Great chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
Love it! I do hope you make a sequel! Looking forward to more!
Assasin Nero chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
quite a good read..you didn't emphasize on power building but rather the relationships..which was done spectacularly..the things I didn't like,I already stated in my reviews..good luck :) sante
Assasin Nero chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
why is naruto not getting stronger! it is grating on my nerves that naruto is still pathetically weak :/
Assasin Nero chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I find it highly amusing that authors try to cover the shortcomings of the hokages by using council(an organisation that in fact has only two members the elders) to force the dictator in a military dictatorship into submission an keep them from helping one naruto uzumaki...the truth is that hokage is the final word..the judge the jury and the executioner..council is just the two advisors that can be changed..they have but not power..only danzo had that with ne..so most of the problems that naruto faced could easily be sorted out...there was no council keeping sarutobi from adopting naruto,no council keeping him from ensuring his good education..the fact is they let this happen..turned a blind eye..the hokages are just as flawed as any other man..stop blaming it on a imaginary council
Shinigami Merchant chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Thankyou for providing such an amazing story
There are several elements of your fanfic that are more than praise worthy but what stands out for me is the depth of your understanding of the bonds between the characters, and how they change depending on the development of the plot.
I love the relationship you managed to construct between Minato and Naruto, also I'm really impressed with your decission to cast Minato as a distant father figure in the beginning of the fanfic as it provided a great opening for character developement and I can definatly say that you exploited it to its fullest.
Once again thankyou for a great read and providing me with tones of inspiration, this story was certainly a brilliant way to pass the time -
Shinkicker chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
This was pretty cool, would love to see a sequel when ever you get the urge to write it.
1,269 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »