Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
Goeno chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Useless evil Sasuke. Apparent Sakura railroading. Feh.
Goeno chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Why on earth is Sasuke being made to lack foresight? I never understand why you characterization railroaders tend make Sasuke like that. Characterization marches on; Sasuke shouldn't be forced into staying evil.
Kakashi lover chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
Yes i enjoyed it all to the end it was very good and different from other fanfiction where minato is over protective this hokage mode suits him. You drew out perfect nature of hinata like kisimoto san described well really hope to read your stories more...
Bin chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
This is exactly like cannon with an alive minato added.
clio1111 chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
Awesome story. Thanks 4 writing!
thegreencarousel chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
Maybe you'll explained it later on in the fic but so far I gathered no one but Minato's close friends and perhaps a select few of the council knew that Naruto is his son and Naruto was told to act as an orphan to the world? That is even sadder than the canon fate for Naruto. And as tragic as it is, I kind of like the realistic way you approach the Yondaime's relationship with Naruto, because the probability of them having a sunshine and daisies life even if the Yondaime wasn't dead is very low given the sheer magnitude of dedication required to running a Hidden village and being a political head of power. Going to finish reading this now, just want to add that little bit there)
Imaniis chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
I do not understand how people cannot see their ressemblance.
Gilbert chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Chapter six, I can imagine Minato just saying, "Screw the rules! I'm Hokage!"
TangyCitrus chapter 26 . 7/16/2015
Yeah! loved it! Immensely enjoyed reading this and wish that the maybe for a sequel turns into a yes! :D
Sorry for not commenting more and that this is short, but I don't know what else to say.
Ooh! One thing I do want to say is that I loved seeing the father-son relationship between Minato and Naruto, the difference of how they interact and speak to one another whether they were somewhere private or out in public, that their relationship was strained and not on the most jovial or close terms but also not so distanced and dark as they often are.
Also, it was great and so relieving to see the others help and be more and better friends to Naruto; that his secret and his treatment was brought into question and sought to be fixed a little before but especially on his thirteenth birthday instead of way later after going through more shit than he should.
I laughed at all the fun and poking had with the 'Hinata has a big crush on Naruto and Naruto being completely oblivious to it' and the bets between the ANBU, and Yamato gossiping about it with Kakashi. Hahaha XP
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Qi Eclipse chapter 26 . 5/30/2015
I hope you write a sequal!
Or one for Seal Shatter
either would be awsome
Salome Maranya chapter 26 . 5/24/2015
Very nicely done!
KillerBeeQueen chapter 26 . 5/1/2015
Totally AWESOME! :D THX!
ThePlotBunnies chapter 26 . 4/18/2015
One of my favourite fics of all time. Not much more to say, other than...

PLEASE DO THE SEQUEL THINGY!
midnightgamin chapter 26 . 3/4/2015
Shipuuden ended a few months ago, so will there be a sequel? cuz this is really good!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
Man up Minato this is your fault and you never done nothing to ease it.
1,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »