Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
Shinigami Merchant chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
Thankyou for providing such an amazing story
There are several elements of your fanfic that are more than praise worthy but what stands out for me is the depth of your understanding of the bonds between the characters, and how they change depending on the development of the plot.
I love the relationship you managed to construct between Minato and Naruto, also I'm really impressed with your decission to cast Minato as a distant father figure in the beginning of the fanfic as it provided a great opening for character developement and I can definatly say that you exploited it to its fullest.
Once again thankyou for a great read and providing me with tones of inspiration, this story was certainly a brilliant way to pass the time -
Shinkicker chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
This was pretty cool, would love to see a sequel when ever you get the urge to write it.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
You suck, the Kyūbi's chakra would have emerged further and Naruto would have continued. He can suffer a broken neck and being pierced through the lung, and explosion wouldn't affect him, the shroud protects him from external harm and poisons his skin. Also, Yugito hasn't reached harmony with her bijū Matatabi.
skylark.all27 chapter 26 . 2/28/2014
I adore this story. It's cute and fluffy, with all Hinata's face reddening scenarios and her faintings. Overall, no reason to criticize at all. But there were lots of 'clues' that were left behind. Such as Orochi-pedo, Danzo-sht, and those two old cripple's appearances in the story, there weren't any after that. Then Sasuke, gah. I like him, just as much as I like Naruto, but man, he's insane. Too naive. Anyway, good job author-san. I have a lot to say, but I won't have enough room. Anyway,I really like Minato. Such a dazzling goddess. Haha. :3
Lerris chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
This is pretty good overall, yet it is a little unfocused. You might also consider an update where Hinata outgrows some of her timid self...
Lerris chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
This is interesting so far, and the attempt to make things fit with Minato alive is well done, although I'd have thought he could do a little more for Naruto. If nothing else he could have taught him every chakra control exercise he knew, and made a large impact. With regards to Sasuke, I can't see letting him off that lightly. At minimum his eyes should have been removed, and either transplanted into someone loyal, or simply destroyed. They could replace them with a prisoner's regular eyes or simply left him blind. I can't see any father allowing Sasuke to keep what he apparently gained by effectively killing his son, even if the Kyubi allowed Naruto to survive it. Also as long as Sasuke has the Sharingan, even sealed, it makes him a bigger target for Orochimaru, for no particularly good reason.
Ninaloveanime chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
great story! I enjoyed every chapter! I thought this would be the usual time travelling story -not that its not fun- but you did great twisting the original plot by not killing minato :)
ToshimiOkami chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
Awesome, really liked it XD
ImpsDream chapter 26 . 12/13/2013
Okaty, wow, just read this and i only just (after going through your stories) realised i had JUSt finished another one of your stories and loved it too. :)
Empress of the Abyss chapter 26 . 10/28/2013
Let me just say that this fanfic was such a fun and wild ride! I love how Minato and Naruto interacted... how Minato made it up to Naruto after all those years. *sighs* I love the twist and I so hope that you would be inspired enough to make a sequel after all these years *hint hint* Anyway thank you so much for sharing this to all of the other fans! Great job and hope to hear more from you!
Uberlemming chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
I have serious problems with this, is Konoha completely unsecured? Can anyone just wander in and kidnap heirs of important clans? The last time a kidnapping attempt happened was when a Kumo diplomat was already in Konoha for heaven's sake! If they had to risk an important jounin and maybe even war that time then why were they able to sneak a three person team past Konoha's defences without any of that this time?

Furthermore, why are the Kumo-nin wearing headbands on a deniable ops mission? I am assuming that even the political figures in Naruto's world would recognise obvious warmongering for what it is, sending Yugito to kidnap the Hyuuga heiress is not exactly subtle.

All in all this just feels like a poor way of forcing the plot down your chosen path, I only really care to comment on this because your writing overall is quite good and relatively free of such obvious and poorly thought-out plot devices, the downside to that being that it draws attention to things like this.
The Never Yielding Queen chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
What does everyone know that Minato is Naruto's dad?
ksecc1 chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
I love this story. Seeing the rough patches and consequences of workaholic and grieving Minato is really interesting and I love watching Naruto's development. I would really really really love a sequel.
ytygr chapter 26 . 8/22/2013
Will definitely be added to my Favs!
Serendipity chapter 18 . 8/22/2013