Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
ThePlotBunnies chapter 26 . 4/18/2015
One of my favourite fics of all time. Not much more to say, other than...

midnightgamin chapter 26 . 3/4/2015
Shipuuden ended a few months ago, so will there be a sequel? cuz this is really good!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
Man up Minato this is your fault and you never done nothing to ease it.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
Wow Minato his an ass.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
It kinda wierd as Minato doesn't react to the mention of how Naruto is alone then he is and without a guardian worth it.
hmmm chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
Shippuden's done already! o We wan't the sequel! This iss too good to pass up! I want to see how Naruto and Hinata hook up and Hiashi skinning Naruto (With Minato)! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
No way should events follow canon so closely if Minato survived and raised Naruto. Good idea but really bad implementation. Too silly to continue reading.
YokamiYoake chapter 26 . 1/6/2015
Dear Quill of Molliemon

I know you said that it is a huge ''maybe'' if you'll write a sequel to this story with the events of SHIPPUUDEN. But it is some time ago, and now that Shippuuden is over ( as far as I know) I was wondering... will you please, please, please continue this story? Its so amasing an I would love to read more. And if you'r not, can you please say so?

deathgrunty chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
It's a good ending, better than a bad one. I would have wanted to find out what would happen to Sasuke even though I dislike the character and his gloominess. Maybe during the time Naruto is gone, some sense will come to him or maybe not?
deathgrunty chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
YES! Their so close to finding out and I guess Minato as Narutos' dad would be worried for his well fair, wow, I just realized how close they are and kind of like a family but they are distant and very distant relatives.
deathgrunty chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
As usual Sasuke has problems in the head, revenge really does horrible things to you. I always did dislike him from when I started watching Naruto up until the near the end of the end of the manga, sure he did become compromising at the end, still he is DEFINITELY NOT one of my favorite characters.
deathgrunty chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
I am loving Shikamaru for his thinking! He already knows it, but then of course he still needs more proof for his theory. The part where Minato had trapped Naruto to get some shopping done was hilarious! I wasn't expecting that to happen, and I love this fanfic even more. Can't beat a good spontaneous events happening.
deathgrunty chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
This so far is the best fanfic I read with Minato alive, and him well trying to bridge the gap between them since Minato had been neglecting Naruto. I am just so touched, guess goes with the whole family genre to me, but all in all I love it!
Biennia Baron chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
Soo... Shippuuden's done, sequel?

Actually, I'm just joking. I am currently rereading all the fics that I've liked and I came across this one- it's one of the best Minato lives type fics I've read. I read your authors note, though, and I couldn't help but ask. :)
Timeinaninja chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Lol detective shikamaru I wanna be his sidekick now butmit would be too troublesome
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »