Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
ImaginationJunkie1412 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hi there. *waves* The author I beta for praised this story so here I am. :)

So far I'm under the impression that the Yondaime lives without timetravel... I don't normally go for stories where this is the case, but as of right now I am extremely curious to see how this plays out.
Queen of Spades England chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
Cool
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
3!

Thanks for the story!
Looking forward to the sequel!
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
chidori through the chest eh teme?
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
kkkk
manga-neko-96 chapter 26 . 7/19/2013
I loved it! I think you had an ideal length for the description of the kumo chunin exams. Great job!
manga-neko-96 chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Amazing job with the memories. It really gives the story depth.
littlechirp chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
I probably should read further before asking, but I'm really, really confused.

1. Why does Naruto call his father jiji?
2. Why does Sasuke call Naruto an orphan?
3. Why is Naruto's surname Uzumaki?

- I thought that they might be keeping Naruto's heritage a secret to others but then... -

4. If so, why does Naruto live with his dad?
5. If so, why can't anybody else notice their similarities?

And also...

6. What happened to Orochimaru at the Sand-Sound attack? There was no Sandaime to seal off his arms... did Minato go against him? Orochimaru can't be dead cos otherwise well Sasuke won't escape. But his arms can't be sealed off cos then Minato would be dead.

*confused*
manga-neko-96 chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
I love the detective theme. It's always puzzled me why no one figured out Naruto's jinchuriki status earlier.
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Can I just say thank you right here and now for an In-Character Kakashi? Sorry, I've just read so many fics recently where he leaves Naruto to die, blah blah, OUT OF CHARACTER. This was just such a breath of air, thank you. :}
Lilyzinha chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
I really enjoy, actually loved your story and how you built it! I just found it so awesome and i love that Minato is alive i think his one of my favorite character in Naruto , too bad doesn't have much of him! I would love if you write a sequel with shippudden ,i would like to see Minato addition to the story !
Lilyzinha chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
Ah Hiashi was explained, i'm glad! When Danzo will strike?
Lilyzinha chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
Didn't he warned team dad to talk with they children about Naruto?
Lilyzinha chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
I love "TEAM DAD" although Hiashi ins't so mean like they put in fanfic, he did apologize to Neji and Danzo sucks!
Lilyzinha chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Very interesting the idea about naruto's memories!
1,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »