Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
blackhole chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
LoL! thats great! hahaha! mummy man... thats probably a first!

you update pretty fast yea? THANKS! XD
Toshisada-Sama chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Well written, not to rushed, but a litle on the slow side.
TStar14 chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
YAY! Update soon!
kyuubilord chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
naruto is going to win at cards, gambling, slot machine etc... cause he has the kyuubi and foxes are naturally lucky
Darkmoony chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Nice story. but i would like to point out that shino's dad is named Gen, not shibi.
Gohanzgirl chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
I am absolutely loving this! Seriously wonderful job! Keep up the great work!
Snush chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Great Story

Does anyone in naruto's age knows that he's related to Minato?

Update soon :3
TStar14 chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
YEAH! Are you going to update soon?
Toshisada-Sama chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Pretty good. A bit of improvment from the begining. Still kind of slow but sometimes its best not to rush things.
Oceangoddess chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
That medic was so mean! I wonder when Naruto is finally going to figure out that Hinata likes him... This was one of my favorite chapters! Can't wait for the next one :D
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Here's hoping Minato begins to take his job as a parent a little more seriously. He's slowly getting better. Still, why does no one seem to realize Naruto is his kid?
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
great story
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
I have so many questions about Minato and Naruto's relationship. Mostly thanks to Sasuke not even knowing his teammate has a father or even a guardian.

If nothing else, you'd think people would know who Naruto lives with.

I eagerly await the next update. Don't feel like I'm trying to pressure you into writing. I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes to read more of this.

Well... maybe not longer than a year or so. Someone else said that they once waited 5 years and 7 months for an update!

I'm dedicated, but not That dedicated. o.O
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Kind of sad that Minato screwed up his relationship with his son. But, he's only human.
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Yep, clearly a winner!

I'm enjoying every second of it. :D
1,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »