Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
kit572 chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Well that was interesting
aRiaHime chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
I loving this fic more, I especially like that end part.

Hehe so cute! Please update again soon!

Good luck! Sore Ja!
Monarck chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Hmm, my main problem with this story is the closeness it stays to canon and some minor flaws that I have to point out.

One of the major reasons canon turned out the way it did was because Yondaime died. From what I am reading, nothing is different despite him being alive. Suna/Oto still attacked, Itachi still killed off the clan, Naruto still has his canon quirks, etc.

You have to realize with Minato alive that everything changes the story. For example. . .

1) I HIGHLY doubt the Suna/Oto invasion would have taken place if Yondaime was still alive. You gotta remember that Yondaime is considered the greatest shinobi to ever live and that he is still in his prime, unlike Sandaime in canon. If Orochimaru feared Itachi imagine how he would feel about Namikaze Minato.

I don't think the Kazekage would agree to the attack either since it would be personal and political suicide. If anyone, it would be Iwa instead of Suna since Yondaime laid a whoop ass on them and they may be lookin for some paback.

2) The Uchiha massacre. The Uchiha got power hungry and Sandaime was too easy going. I don't think the Uchiha would be stupid enough to try a coup against Minato. Or, if Yondaime knew of the coup I don't think he would just sit back and let it play out like Sandaime did. I think he would go to the Uchiha and either put the fear in them or give them a deal.

3) Naruto. Canon Naruto acted out because EVERYONE, but Sandaime, hated him. In this, he is the Hokage's son. He, as a rule of thumb, should be respected by the villagers. What your Naruto has is a minor case of father neglect. In this case, most kids get angry and hate their parents, especially teenagers. Your Naruto really has no reason to put on a whole act for everyone just because his father is negligent. When most kids don't have a father figure in their own father they try to find another. You could make an interesting plot about it, Yondaime getting jealous of Naruto having a father/son relationship with someone else.

4) Like I said, too much canon. It seems that everything that happened in canon history still happened despite Yondaime being alive. You have to think of how everything changes. Does the war with Kumo still happen? If it does how does it change? How different is everyone as characters? How different is Konoha? ETC.

You have a decent idea, but you have to change a lot of things.
blackhole chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
LoL! thats great! hahaha! mummy man... thats probably a first!

you update pretty fast yea? THANKS! XD
Toshisada-Sama chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Well written, not to rushed, but a litle on the slow side.
TStar14 chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
YAY! Update soon!
kyuubilord chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
naruto is going to win at cards, gambling, slot machine etc... cause he has the kyuubi and foxes are naturally lucky
Darkmoony chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Nice story. but i would like to point out that shino's dad is named Gen, not shibi.
Gohanzgirl chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
I am absolutely loving this! Seriously wonderful job! Keep up the great work!
Snush chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Great Story

Does anyone in naruto's age knows that he's related to Minato?

Update soon :3
TStar14 chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
YEAH! Are you going to update soon?
Toshisada-Sama chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Pretty good. A bit of improvment from the begining. Still kind of slow but sometimes its best not to rush things.
Oceangoddess chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
That medic was so mean! I wonder when Naruto is finally going to figure out that Hinata likes him... This was one of my favorite chapters! Can't wait for the next one :D
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Here's hoping Minato begins to take his job as a parent a little more seriously. He's slowly getting better. Still, why does no one seem to realize Naruto is his kid?
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 11/7/2008