Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
kyuubilord chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
heheeh shikamaru's brain is gonna explode
FantomoDrako chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
Very, very interesting...I'm really liking this story so far.

Well written, good storyline, nice grammar and spelling...

I am so putting this on alert! I definitely wanna catch the next chapter!

Till then,

Fantomo
JumpingBeans480 chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Wait a minute, if Sasuke still wants revenge, then it means that Itachi killed the clan?

But since Minato is alive, couldn't he at least have prvented the Uchiha from holding a rebellion? Or was he the one who sent the order for Itachi to kill his clan?
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
Wow! I really, really love this fic!

I like read fanfics whit alive!Minato. And this' one of my favorites now XD

Excellent wrok, please continue.

Kisses from Argentina!
MrEmperor chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
This is an interesting take. I like it, it's different. Please keep it up! I'm counting on you!
Shawny Wong chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
*laughs* I loved this chapter. My favorite line:

She respects the orange!

I liked the way you showed Shikamaru's line of thought. It was very well done... very in character of him. Good job.

It makes me wonder... does Minato know about the overcharging? Or does Naruto keep it a secret from his dad?
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I love this story! Please, continue this awesomness! :D
anon chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
love the concept of this story, this is turning out to be my fave naruto and yondaime story.

Keep up with the gd work!
Oceangoddess chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
UGH! I hate that shop owner! But...YAY! Hinata was in this chapter! Shikamaru is getting pretty close to finding out the secret. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Darkmoony chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
Awesome! I love your title for the chapter! Very funny!
nim istar chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
cute story, hope to see more soon.
greengirl6 chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
I love Shikamaru. I think after Naruto and Kakashi he's my favorite character. You write him really well. He's lazy, but he's curious and he doesn't like things to be off. Investigating something that caught his interest would be just like him.

Still lovin' the Yondaime.
TStar14 chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
Oh my god! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! You did suck a good job! I can't wait until you update again!
Jokerisdaking chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
MORE INO, she's great in this! Awesome story.
Epidot chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
This story is well written(unlike this review) and has a good story. It is always good to find a story where you have trouble waiting for the next chapter, and this is one of thouse. (glad that you did not give up all the orange).

Good luck with the next chapter.
1,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »