Reviews for Fire Shadow's Son
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
Wow! I really, really love this fic!

I like read fanfics whit alive!Minato. And this' one of my favorites now XD

Excellent wrok, please continue.

Kisses from Argentina!
MrEmperor chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
This is an interesting take. I like it, it's different. Please keep it up! I'm counting on you!
Shawny Wong chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
*laughs* I loved this chapter. My favorite line:

She respects the orange!

I liked the way you showed Shikamaru's line of thought. It was very well done... very in character of him. Good job.

It makes me wonder... does Minato know about the overcharging? Or does Naruto keep it a secret from his dad?
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I love this story! Please, continue this awesomness! :D
anon chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
love the concept of this story, this is turning out to be my fave naruto and yondaime story.

Keep up with the gd work!
Oceangoddess chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
UGH! I hate that shop owner! But...YAY! Hinata was in this chapter! Shikamaru is getting pretty close to finding out the secret. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Darkmoony chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
Awesome! I love your title for the chapter! Very funny!
nim istar chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
cute story, hope to see more soon.
greengirl6 chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
I love Shikamaru. I think after Naruto and Kakashi he's my favorite character. You write him really well. He's lazy, but he's curious and he doesn't like things to be off. Investigating something that caught his interest would be just like him.

Still lovin' the Yondaime.
TStar14 chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
Oh my god! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! You did suck a good job! I can't wait until you update again!
Jokerisdaking chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
MORE INO, she's great in this! Awesome story.
Epidot chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
This story is well written(unlike this review) and has a good story. It is always good to find a story where you have trouble waiting for the next chapter, and this is one of thouse. (glad that you did not give up all the orange).

Good luck with the next chapter.
blackhole chapter 8 . 11/20/2008
GREAT chapter! XD totally made my day after the newest chapter of Naruto

keep it up! cant wait for the next chapter! _
Kiiroi Senko chapter 8 . 11/20/2008
Wow, nice work this chapter. Keep it up!

Well... Shikamaru's stumped. Not something that happens too often, but hey, it's good for the storyline.

Update soon!

-Kiiroi
InARealPickle chapter 8 . 11/20/2008
YAY!

Shikamaru to the Rescue!

XOXOX Shika XOXOX

And Minato was so cute the way he just happened to show up and force Naruto to go out with his friends :D

Perhaps once Shika solves the mystery, things will begin to look better for Minato and Naruto

It's really not fair for Naruto to have to keep his family a secret from his friends.
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »