Reviews for Hallowed Be Thy Name
RE Mistress chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This, gets me. Every time I read it.
nightsky44 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This broke my heart! I actually cried for Billy not just because I love his character but because of how sad and painful you depict his execution. He didn't deserve any of what he got, but life just didn't work out for him... Poor Billy...
Natureboy3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Very well written, but so sad! Poor Billy...
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
It's about time I got off my lazy arse and reviewed this! But I finally have, because this is brilliant!

I listened to Hallowed Be Thy Name while I read this; it was perfect and made the emotional impact even stronger. FRICK, and the song even ended when I was reading, like, the last line. That's more than perfect, no? :P

And are you sure you haven't been hung before? XP 'Cuz the hanging scene seemed pretty accurate to me... Not that I've been hung myself, so who am I to talk? lol. I really loved the description though; heck, I loved the descriptions of everything! Very nice, very detailed; it set the dreary mood really well. And you characterized Billy flawlessly. Very good, yah.

Sheesh, Billy just can't catch a break with you, eh? XD Not to mention that both his death here and in DoaM relate to Iron Maiden in some way... :o Aww. So sad. :'(

Well, amazing job! :3

xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was an extremely emotional and well written piece from Billy's pov. It's unfortunate that it seems after his escape, he is caught and executed, but I loved his final thoughts, especially about Rebecca. You've managed to capture his feelings nicely without overdoing the drama, ex: by hinting at Rebecca, but not fully confirming his feelings for her.

Great work here! Loved every moment of it. You're an amazing writer!
Girasol93 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wow, omigoth, this story ALMOST made me cry during class. It was so SAD that Billy got hanged! Oh, I loved it very much. It made me love billy even more just because he was innocent. Will you do another FF of Billy/b x Rebecca?
Lotus Blooms chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I like what you did with this. You pushed it beyond the boundaries of fanfiction and it feels as though it has a hint of social commentary. A pleasure to read, especially the climax. Very well written. I'm usually skeptical of stories written in the first person, but this one was done very well.
killerkumquat chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very well written! I like it a lot. It seemed very in character to me, and I liked the style in which it was written. Nice job. I'd like to see more Billy/Becca work from you, if you get inspired.
HeavenStorm chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
And thus, Billy dies :'( I just came across this and never really had the time to review. Anyway, I can't imagine how he would've felt on the way to his death. That was cruel how the guards didn't even let him finish the Lord's Prayer, Billy deserves better. Finally, suffocating and hit with tunnel vision (Correct me if I'm mistaken, isn't it when your vision like blacks out completely except there is a circle focused on something?) Nicely done!

Divine Arion chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Wow! I am truly blown away! You write so beautifully!

I often wondered what became of Billy after RE0. Many speculate that he was either attacked in the woods by the Cerberus or he fleed successfully to start a new life. Regardless, I'm hoping that the new RE game will shed some light on his whereabouts.

Goodness, I could really visualize Billy's pain and frustration through this. Poor Billy, to see him die such an agonizing way was heart breaking.

Wonderful job! Keep it up!
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
that was excellent. i kept hoping someone would save him. but it was all very real. I really enjoyed this.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow! That was... Incredible! Really well written. Wonderful job. Loved it.
USWeasilgirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
wa, thats sad! it makes me depressed...
Andrew Paulus chapter 1 . 10/31/2008

This is probably one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I loved it. WRITE MORE-please, for the sake of the planet.
Ariasofelegance chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This is very impressive! I'm very surprised I had never heard of your work before. I feel bad for poor Billy, didn't even get to say the entire prayer. "Our Father, who art in heaven, hollowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done..." Oh. and I bet it must've been hard for Rebecca to see that.

I'll be very interested to see more of your work!

-KT -