Reviews for Ten Things Shane Misses About Caitlyn
mattersoftheheart chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
aw, that was sweet and cute. I really enjoyed it. The ending was sad but touching all the same. Good job.
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
aw that was so sad! poor shane! poor caitlyn!
Wollywood chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
BOO! That's sadish. But here are the only problems

1. Shane can dance. Remember in Camp Rock? He was a DANCE INSTRUCTOR! Lol

2. He can sing! That I don't even need to explain. He's Shane. That says enough, doesn't it?

But apart from that, it was fabulous! I loved it! Two thumbs up! Bravo!

-Wollywod (B)
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That's terribly sad, not only to lose his wife but his daughter too. :( Poor Shane. I like the list of things he missed, it was oddly original.

Kelly
Artie's Girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I thought this was really good, and it made me cry, you are a great writer, keep up the good work!
DramaticStarlet chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Alright, I thought the entire fic was completely beautiful. It had a sort of simple grace, how we don't realize how much we love the little things until they're gone.

And then I read the last line.

The whole fic was so eloquent, and then...it sort of fell flat.

You could have easily said, "Most of all, Shane missed Caitlyn." and it would have been easier, because we could have imagined what happened to her.

We didn't have to know how she died or of what or what her middle name was or what their daughter's name was - the fic lost its flow. And the last line, "Shane was never the same," was sort of unnecessary, because you could infer that from the rest of your story.

Keep working on it. :)

xoKatie.
Lilly chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
You could make this into a whole story, even though it was sad.

-Lilly
bethyboomarch2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Oh. My. Goodness gracious. That almost made me cry! Wait...I have a tear! A real tear! Sigh, that was so sad...but SO good! I loved it! I'd better go, I think I'll send you a PM sometime in the near five minutes...

Love and Hugs and...everything else!
This account is deleted 2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Very, very sad. Touching, even.
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I was on the verge of tears by the time I reached the end! I'm more of a Smitchie person, but there is an occasional Shaitlyn or Nitchie that are just way too wonderful to dislike; this was one of them!
superwoman12 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Okay I know this sounds horrible but I am glad she didn't break up with him because it's so much harder to bare but I don't know if you know what I mean, anyway I liked it.