Reviews for Ask Me
jj chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I lov it I also love the way the titles spell out "ask me if I love him" that to me is assume great job
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I enjoyed this story, and the theme of "lies and honesty" that encircles it. My only point of constructive criticism is that Iruka does come off as a bit "bratty" and illogical for lying all the time in chapter one. Of course, we understand his actions more through chapter two and three, but if you could infuse a little more of that understanding and empathy into chapter one, I think it would improve the mood of chapter one. Otherwise, it was a fun read.
Klaanvdia chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Brilliant. An enjoyable read that leaves you feeling satisfied with its ending.
TheEndofTag chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
hahahaha. this is just damn too cute! I always love a jealous Iruka. hahahaha. Again just love it!
ActuallyNevis chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Very very sweet! I liked this a lot.
Tw33ty JR chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
This was so sweet )

I enjoyed reading about how their relationship bloomed
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2010

Angel
starlesscity chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
So fucking cute. Ah!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
aw somehow i am sad..i want more...and a happy endng of iruka with his lovely kakashi...but no matter...i know kakashi loves iurka too...
Outcast-Loser chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
AWw bX
Tori-chan chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
So cute XD

*hugs*

Love, love, love it!

Lying Iruka makes me smile, for some reason, just as a truthful Kakashi makes me giggle :3
monel.bed chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
oh god, so cute
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Beautiful... painful, as usual. You are one of the few authors that has a good grasp on the real Kakashi, the broken man underneath the underneath.
Quirkyfire chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
Aww. This made me tingle. So kawaii.

Thank you.